Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

Short chin implant surgery (detailed review)

아잉쿠 2011-03-10 (목) 22:07 13 Years ago 6692
There are a lot of people who have the wrong idea about muteuck, so I'm leaving a detailed review. I had surgery on the 3rd and today is only one week. My situation> I am currently undergoing correction and only the lower jaw is wearing a retainer. They told me not to wear a retainer for a week because there was a risk of bacterial infection, but I disinfected it cleanly and put it on well until today in case my teeth would be crooked... It is possible to have short chin surgery even during orthodontic treatment. But... because I can't brush my teeth, those who braces will be very uncomfortable... I was also very concerned. I put about 9mm of thread into my chin. Pain and discomfort> I haven't had any pain since the surgery. Even during surgery, after waking up from anesthesia, and even now, it's been a week... The only inconvenience is... I can't open my mouth because the tape is attached . It is very difficult to eat. You have to eat liquid food with a straw for about a day or two. People say that everyone eats for about 3 days, but I chewed a little bit from the 4th day because of correction. ㅇ ㅜ action > I was also very worried about the blind BT action, so I worried a lot , and I also asked the director a lot. It is true that the B effect that we usually know is too exaggerated or misrepresented. 1. If implants larger than 6 mm are inserted, the bone will be eroded???? You've probably heard a lot that it's usually less than 6-7ml, and more than that will have a negative effect. I put 9mm in. I was also very worried, so I asked the director about all the skewers. They say it's okay because they don't put the whole shape in the chin surgery, but cut it to fit your chin and put it in pieces. And it is eroded to the bone. That means that silicone can press the bone over time, but that is not a problem, and he said that there is no case of removing the implant because of this case. 2. Does the toothache phenomenon appear????? If you search for it, it will come up if you search for it saying that if you insert it wrongly, your teeth will be cold. I also asked about this, but he said that it could be if I touched the wrong nerve. The nerves are larger in the mouth than the forehead, and if you touch them incorrectly, such a phenomenon may occur, but you said that the nerves come back over time. 3. The biggest bjag-Yong-Eun is inflammation!!!!!!!!!! He said that the most important thing to pay attention to in short chin surgery is inflammation. If inflammation occurs, the implant must be removed... That's why he said that you should gargle well and be careful not to open your mouth wide. -> I just asked a lot of questions, so there are many people who worry about not having to worry because of the internet. I thought it would be nice if the shape was pretty...^^ I hope other short chin surgery people don't worry too much.

Comment 9
fksjfldkjf… 2011-03-14 (월) 23:16 13 Years ago Address
우왕.. 저도 지금 무턱 실리콘 알아보고있어요 ㅠㅠ 어디병원에서 하셨는지 가격도..정보좀 부탁드릴께요 꾸벅.. 너무자세하게 알려주셔서 감사하구용.
dkdidjdu 2011-03-15 (화) 18:39 13 Years ago Address
아 저도 무턱 알아보고있는데... 글 잘 봤어요!! 정보 주실 수 있으세요? 코 하고 이젠 턱도 욕심이 나네요..
아잉쿠 Writer 2011-03-15 (화) 20:46 13 Years ago Address
답변드렸어요~~
이세라 2011-03-15 (화) 22:31 13 Years ago Address
ㅜㅜ저도 무턱꼭해야하는데 ㅜ 저도 정보좀 부탁드릴게여
덕분에 도움이 많이됬어여~ㅎ
kev 2011-03-24 (목) 14:30 13 Years ago Address
저도 병원 정보 부탁드려도 될까요.. 정말 궁금했던 부분인데 도움되네요~!
치즈칙칙 2011-03-26 (토) 13:18 13 Years ago Address
수술2달정도 지나도 입크게벌리면안되나요? 열심히 고기먹었는데ㄷㄷㄷ
코성형했어요 2015-08-18 (화) 11:18 8 Years ago Address
저도무턱이라서..고민이 많네요 ㅜㅜ 어디서하셨는지 알려주시면 감사하겠습니다^^
tjdgudskaw… 2016-10-05 (수) 23:00 7 Years ago Address
저도 교정 중인데요.. 궁금한게 입 크게 벌리지 말라고 하셨다는데 어떻게 하셨나요 교정 치료 하려면 입을 벌릴 수 밖에 없잖아요., ㅣ
지천명 2017-06-28 (수) 09:24 7 Years ago Address
저는 2일전 무턱 보형물 수술 했습니다.  약간 턱을 사용(식사) 하면
띵한 정도 입니다.... 내일 실밥 뽑아요 ㅎㅎ
Prev  Next  List