수술 후 6개월_1

<수술 후 6개월_1>

수술 후 6개월_2

<수술 후 6개월_2>

수술 전_1

<수술 전_1>

수술 전_2

<수술 전_2>

This is my 6-month review after receiving 3 types of contouring surgery (cheekbones, front chin, and square jaw) and fat grafting surgery at Taco Plastic Surgery. Because of my face shape complex, I decided to have contouring surgery and received consultations from many hospitals, but I decided to have the surgery at Taco Plastic Surgery, who provided detailed consultation to the point where they even showed me the after-effects using Photoshop. The direction of change I wanted was to have a natural, youthful appearance, and after looking at photos of other people who had had the surgery, I thought it would go the way I wanted. The pain after surgery was similar to waking up from anesthesia on the first day. It was hard, but the nurse took good care of me until dawn, so I didn't have any inconveniences other than the first day. I was worried about the swelling, but it was a lot. Hahahaha Still, since it was the coronavirus situation and people were wearing masks, people didn't know much about it. From the 4th month onwards, all the swelling that was so big that people didn't notice it went away. Every time I consulted about nonunion, he confirmed that the bones were well attached, and now the bones were well attached and there was no nonunion. At first, I was very worried about my mouth opening after the surgery, but now I am doing well in my daily life without any discomfort, to the point where I forget I had the surgery. The most satisfying thing after surgery is that the complex disappears and you can express yourself comfortably. I used to be reluctant to smile brightly because of clowns, but now I can smile comfortably and whenever I want. I was afraid of having hair without bangs because I heard a lot of people say that it makes my face look bigger, but now that my face shape is well-defined, my face looks smaller, so now I'm gradually pulling back the curtains on my hair. As I was writing this review, I remembered the first time I was considering surgery. I believe that the person who is reading this right now has worries and concerns and is looking for information to change in the direction they want. So, I wrote down the things I was worried about as honestly as possible. I hope you get a lot of counseling, do a lot of research, and safely change in the direction you want. thank you

Comment 6
뿌뿌이 2021-05-11 (화) 12:23 3 Years ago Address
How much did it cost!?
뻬를리 2021-05-11 (화) 14:41 3 Years ago Address
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i4zIsYqZNg Did you do it because you received free support? I heard you were plastered at Taco Plastic Surgery. Take studio shots and videos.

민트초코파우더 2021-05-12 (수) 01:26 3 Years ago Address
[@Perli] That's probably because you applied to be a promotional model. I looked into it too, but it wasn't full support, but rather a discount.

뻬를리 2021-10-26 (화) 14:58 2 Years ago Address
[@Mint Chocolate Powder] It's not a full subsidy, it's a discount, but they're so busy promoting it and even filming in the studio? Haha, you think that’s possible.
나낭난 2021-05-17 (월) 15:13 3 Years ago Address
Do you have any sagging after contouring?
설린저 2021-06-23 (수) 00:45 3 Years ago Address
지방이식 효과 좋네용
Prev  Next  List