like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

Square jaw 2 weeks later .. and hump.

skahy 2006-01-27 (금) 18:14 18 Years ago 3758
I hope that my review of my surgery was of some help...*^^* ...I had jaw surgery on January 12th... It's been two weeks and a day ... I thought you got the information... it was last December that I thought about it... I thought I didn't have time if it wasn't now. As ...it felt like I was going through a lot of trouble..I was fat and I was more worried because I only knew my boyfriend and kept secret...I was told that I was educated at home...Oh ho ho... The first day >... 5 in the morning I missed the first train in the city.. hurriedly... to the terminal! Boarding with an intermittent difference (to this extent..I felt like I had to have surgery..) When I arrived at the hospital, I thought I would have surgery right away...Before that, I took a picture at the dental~panoramic dentistry~ Facial contours at the internal medicine department ^^... After taking it all and talking with the teacher in charge, I decided to shave only the square jaw... I shaved it more sparingly . ...The moment I got on the operating table... Suddenly, the person in charge of anesthesia appeared...Is this the first surgery...I'd be craving for the face...The moment my whole body was tense with tension...! None. Around 11 am. When I opened my eyes... things looked blurry... I just... didn't feel... I didn't feel any pain... I thought I'd feel the pain of cutting bones... It didn't hurt at all... My eyes looked a little blurry... To the extent that my voice didn't come out... I had a sore throat... There may be individual differences... But they say it's because the anesthesia hasn't healed yet... And that's the most important thing. Crab..Because there is blood in the mouth, I have to spit it out with toilet paper often..(It smells like anesthetic... it smells...)..I said I shouldn't eat it..The blood hose was connected into my mouth...I. ..It wasn't as uncomfortable as I thought...The compression bandage was tolerable.../Others said I drank orange juice...I drank a sip of water on the first day of surgery... I got dizzy, so I just lay there... It's evening time... I can see things... (watching TV)... My throat hurts... As if I have phlegm... When I'm asleep... Give me an injection to relieve pain. ...Anyway, I slept like that on the first day. Day 2>..I just stayed in bed...But...I had to walk around a bit or do some activity so my muscles wouldn't be as tight as I did...I could drink water before eating porridge... Then...after spitting out phlegm ...I felt a little better in my throat..I almost swallowed porridge...The nurse kindly explained it to me ...like water...After I ate the porridge like that...I felt better... So I asked.. .Isn't it really painful??? On the evening of the second day, my boyfriend came and took the hose off the mouth....it was more painful. After taking off the bandages, the famous craving ... but the tip of both eyes went up... The nurse laughed and I laughed...^^... I put on a hat and a mask... I took a taxi to the hotel. As expected...it was expensive...I envy people who take care of my body at home...but my boyfriend took care of me...I was really lucky...I looked in the mirror and became the ugly duckling swan... It was like a performer.....I put ice on it...I slept wrong...I have a fever on my face...I want to sleep on my stomach...I have to sleep upright...I have a sore throat again... I was choked..I was also pressured on my ears..It hurts...and...I didn't know about it at the hospital....When I was lying down, it felt like my lower jaw was down a lot below my upper teeth?!!...Is it like that ... .Again, I was worried... When I said 'this'... my lower jaw trembled... I had to go to the hospital and ask... I fell asleep... ㅠㅠ Day 3 > In the morning, I went to the hospital and got an injection again... It was Saturday, so she told me to come back on Monday... Anyway, it was two or three days more swollen than the day of the operation.. I will never come back to my face. It was like...azo tinging...the lips were like black lips...they were enlarged...the lips...are sore...(you have to apply a lot of lotion.) Day 4> In the morning... take a shower... wash your hair carefully... wash your face... Sometimes cool ice cream!!...I sanitize my mouth...It was Sunday...I saw the king's man in the evening...I'm still craving...a hat and a mask...it's hot... .I think my face swelled up more...I laughed and cried..I felt more swollen....I laughed so much...I thought my cheeks were going to burst, so I couldn't smile properly... ㅠㅠ...Now that I think about it... I think I poured it too hard.. Day 5~>Finally Monday~! In the morning, I cleared my cravings... They said that they did it to prevent blood from accumulating in my mouth... Since the cravings were gone... I definitely thought I would buy more.... My face has disappeared... My face is so swollen... When I'm going to fall out... I'm so worried... I go for a walk and stretch.... When I look in the mirror, I feel like a celebrity Jang * Hee... .I try not to look in the mirror very often... Like that... After a day or so... The day to untie the stitches came.... I got a lump under my right chin...!!!! I thought it was a crowd....Why do they say it happens when you're tired ? It's good...but he said to tear off the lump a bit...and remove it....I've never had a knife on my face before...I'm finally getting a knife because of this...It's very scary... .. He had it removed... It was a short operation... but a long pain... It was so terrible... I even regretted that I had jaw surgery for nothing... ㅠㅠ... ..I heard it was some kind of skin tissue...I was kind of reluctant....I regretted it to the point where I thought it was nothing special... It's been 2 weeks now...The muscle mass in the lower jaw is still there... I don't normally smoke... but I want to drink too much... at least... I think it'll take 3 months... Chewing meat is said to take a month... It takes about two to six months to a year.... Exercising... Running is a bit... Stretching... Walking... I take a bath... but... I don't go to saunas... Jjimjilbang. Hard ...naturally...it doesn't chew....chewing rice is like storing food in both cheeks...smooth...stacking ... I'm scared even if I try to open it up ... The only thing I regret right now is that I'm going to look for more hospitals... I'll shave more when I shave... It's just a pity that it would have been better if I had known... I also tried to live my life the way I was originally... but now that the complex is gone... I have a brighter personality.... I think I'm getting more confidence.... This..it was a blind spot..To be honest....I couldn't tie my hair properly..I couldn't wear a baseball cap....Now...swelling is only coming down, but this summer, I'm refreshing my face. I can show it to you...uhhh...even though my boyfriend says I look like a bogus...my sister...it's a hexagon...but it's okay...it's only after time... ...let's get pretty~!!! Even now, for those of you who are wondering whether or not…..I have been thinking a lot and saving a lot of money…..Collecting a lot of information…..I hope you have a successful plastic surgery….

Comment 8
janislove 2006-01-27 (금) 22:29 18 Years ago Address
저는지금땡김이하고있는데..^^빨리회복되서예뻐지세요!
노금맘 2006-01-28 (토) 00:16 18 Years ago Address
와~ 정보 고마워요. 정말 이뻐지세요. 님같은분들때문에 궁금증이 많이 없어지네요. ^^ 빨리 회복하시길
이뻐질랴 2006-01-28 (토) 09:42 18 Years ago Address
와 글 잘읽었습니다 자세히 적어주셔서 정말 도움이 많이 됬습니다
님 진짜 이뻐지시고요 저도 지금 수술 고민 하고 있는데,,
병원도 알아보고 있고 돈도 모으고 있습니다
님 괜찮으시면 병원정보랑 가격좀 쪽지로 보내 주세요
님 글 진짜 많은 도움 된거 같습니다
진짜 이뻐지세요