Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
3 types of contouring, deep cheek removal, and under-eye areas..!! While going to the consultation at the end of February, I made a reservation and proceeded with the surgery like a bulldozer. Although I was in a situation where I needed to do it quickly.. Even before entering the operating room yesterday, I was wondering a lot about whether I had made the right choice, and when I woke up in the recovery room.. haha, but the real surgery. .I think any surgery is really painful and difficult.. ㅠㅠ If you look at reviews from other surgeons, some say it doesn't hurt that much... My throat hurts like it's going to tear ㅜ It's so uncomfortable because it's full of blood, and I'm spitting out phlegm and runny nose every 10 minutes. I had to pay, and I couldn't sleep properly.. my face was swollen... haha, and I looked very ugly.. haha. However, the director and the people who took care of me in the recovery room made me feel comfortable, and it comforted me a lot. Today, I came home from the hospital and am writing this review in better condition than yesterday... Of course, I'm even more swollen than yesterday, so this is my first time seeing myself... No, this isn't me... ....... I’m so curious about how I look without the swelling..!! It's still a bit difficult to deal with the phlegm and runny nose...ㅠㅠ Time will solve it...! After all, I had surgery to cut my bones.. ㅠㅠ I couldn't even drink soy milk properly because of the phlegm, but other people's reviews say that I'm eating well.. I'm eating well? Haha . I don't have as much pain in my face as I thought, but it's really difficult because of the tingling and phlegm. But how long did other artists have red spots after surgery? Do I really have to do this when I sleep..ㅠㅠ It’s so hard. Anyway, this is a review with no complaints.. It’s good to be home.. Those who are about to have surgery also enjoyed their meal..! I hope the surgery goes well... I had the surgery without my family knowing... I even wrote a will on my laptop at home...^^;; I deleted it as soon as it arrived. Phew...^^............. I'll write another progress post.....

Comment 11
실리링 2024-03-17 (일) 00:23 5 Months ago Address
great job! I hope it goes well^^!!!!

915뽁 Writer 2024-03-17 (일) 10:37 5 Months ago Address
Thank you ㅠㅠ
배찌다 2024-03-17 (일) 02:37 5 Months ago Address
You really worked hard...!

915뽁 Writer 2024-03-17 (일) 10:37 5 Months ago Address
Thank you Yesa ㅠㅠ
광대만제발 2024-03-17 (일) 11:31 5 Months ago Address
Thank you for your hard work!! Can I get some information about the hospital?!
옥찌얌빵빵앙 2024-03-17 (일) 20:12 5 Months ago Address
*Deleted by the publisher.

915뽁 Writer 2024-03-17 (일) 21:01 5 Months ago Address
How was day 5? I have to go to work after removing the stitches from my sideburns on the 5th day.. Is it okay.......? ㅠㅠ
또힝이 2024-03-17 (일) 23:50 5 Months ago Address
I'm having surgery soon too. I had a hard time.
짱구못말려 2024-04-03 (수) 15:24 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
안뚜룽 2024-04-09 (화) 06:28 4 Months ago Address
눈밑지방재배치도잘해? 수술은잘된거같아? 나도고민중인데여기

915뽁 Writer 2024-04-12 (금) 16:58 4 Months ago Address
난 너무 만족… 눈밑지
Prev  Next  List