like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

I ate a lot of delicious food for the 5th day today ^^

ㅁㅁㅁㅁ,, 2006-05-23 (화) 02:15 18 Years ago 1111
Unfamiliarity , I went to the hospital and even removed the side dishes from the lower jaw . I never thought I was in pain after surgery, but I cried while unpacking the side dishes. I ordered it and ate it. When I came home, I bought Sari gomtangmyeon bowl noodles, a full moon and milk giant corn corn I wanted to eat. I asked the hospital unnie when she would be able to eat as much delicious food as she wanted. Still, they said that if you wait for about ten days, you can eat as usual. I said I wanted to eat ramen so much, so I told him to try it one by one, so I broke it up and boiled it like an experiment. I boiled it and ate it, and I was so happy. The problem is that it is pouring because of this ;; It should fall out as soon as possible ㅠ But after taking off the bandages and side dishes, the line was slightly touched, there was no angularity, and I smiled . Is it not there? Is that worry really gone from my face? I think it will settle down as the swelling goes down slowly from tomorrow.. It doesn’t seem like a lot of hard work these days. ^^ I really want to eat pork belly after sleeping ten nights. Hehe, everyone who has worked hard and has planned for a long time. Hurry up. Even if you have surgery next week, you will be nervous, but if you do it three or four days first, you will be more beautiful in three or four days .

Comment 4
성형미인 2006-05-23 (화) 03:25 18 Years ago Address
Haha I also said that I had a blue seam today and ate rolled rice with the first one. Come to the beef bone soup! I love it.
핑키걸 2006-05-23 (화) 06:32 18 Years ago Address
부러워요....ㅜ.ㅜ 이이잉 ㅜ.ㅜ 전 낼 실밥풀러 가요...그것도 사정상
하루 일찍 풀르는 건데... 배고파..나두 삼겹딸..~~~~ ㅜ.ㅜ
뉴~뉴~* 2006-05-23 (화) 10:43 18 Years ago Address
저는 오늘이6일째인데요~ 아직 죽만 먹어요~ 아이스크림이랑 빵같은거
초코하임 이런거 녹여먹고요~ 앙~ 라면 맛났겠어요~전 아직 붓기가 안빠져
거의 외계인같은데....부럽네요...그래도 화이팅!^^*
ㅁㅁㅁㅁ,, Writer 2006-05-23 (화) 16:12 18 Years ago Address
근데저는 실밥안풀르는데 왜죠
병원에서 녹는실사용하는거라 원래안뽑는다던데;;
불안하게
Prev  Next  List