Dr.
김기웅
Hospital
리스펙성형외과의원
Price
250 만원
Days
90 days
I am a fat burner, so I sold my own products and had a same-day consultation and surgery. Not only is the design that preserves the hair roots important, but I also think that clean stitches are important, so I repeatedly watched YouTube reviews and explanations of multiple surgeries. It seemed like the surgery was simple, but my neck felt uncomfortable in the operating room. I don't know if it was from lying down or the surgery pain, but before I fell asleep that day, my head was in so much pain that it felt like it was going to explode. I wanted to jump off the train while riding the KTX. About a month ago, I started to have alopecia areata, and since my scalp was being pulled, my hair roots were naturally stressed. I thought I was getting it and left it at that, and now the grass has healed by leaps and bounds. The scar has faded to a rough white line, and there is only a little feeling in front of the incision area, but everything else has come back. I think I did a good job of getting the flax reduction. I got bangs for the first time in my life because I can style my hair in various ways. I'm keeping my hair long without it.

Comment 1
선주짱 2022-10-10 (월) 00:09 1 Years ago Address
정보감사해요!
축하드려요
Prev  Next  List