Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Face liposuction]

Facial liposuction (V-line + front cheek) + mint thread lifting + chin tip filler + pebble chin botox doctor’s grooming class 11th month review

메리이월드 2024-07-05 (금) 10:41 1 Months ago 1450
Dr.
정연호
Hospital
닥터정리반의원
Price
309 만원
Days
328 days

It's summer... Being able to go around with my hair all tied up is the biggest advantage right now... The heat ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ If I hadn't had facial liposuction and thread lifting surgery, I would have been fat from walking around worrying about how my face would look smaller. It 's already been 11 months... To be honest, I don't even remember my old face anymore. It wasn't a painful surgery and I ate the chicken the next day, so it was that big...? I don’t think it was a surgery that required preparation. More than anything, at the time, I was worried about major surgery to remove the contour and bone due to my uneven facial line, so just by straightening the jaw line, my face was dramatically reduced in half. Even during the consultation on the day of the surgery, the facial line looked better when viewed from the front rather than the chin. I decided to have surgery after repeatedly asking for more stress, but looking at it now, the line adjustment seems amazing. I've had chin filler for almost a year, so I'm a little off. What's the problem? I'm very satisfied just with the cheek line adjustment. If you really don't want to touch anything because of your facial lines, please be safe like me and get the best efficiency with a small amount of foam using facial acupuncture from Dr.

Comment 3
햄스터엉덩이 2024-07-06 (토) 20:30 1 Months ago Address
와 너무 잘 됐다ㅠㅡ 부럽어 축하해
쿠웅이 2024-07-07 (일) 11:36 1 Months ago Address
와…  후 사진 넘 갸름하게 잘 된 거 가타…
싱민아 2024-07-07 (일) 21:05 1 Months ago Address
진짜 잘 됐다 넘넘 추카해!!!!
Prev  Next  List