Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

Back split + Clown review ( Shin Non-hyeon ???? / Director Kim Tak-ho)

샬랄라★ 2020-12-01 (화) 02:54 3 Years ago 6928

For your own comfort, write them down in your stream of consciousness. please understand. Review) A nurse acquaintance at another plastic surgery operating room recommended it, so I decided to go for it. The decision was made immediately after consulting with Director Kim Tak-ho. I felt the same way during the consultation. I can predict the post-surgery appearance by calmly telling me whether the part I want should be improved or not and why it is, and showing the before/after with Photoshop. Since the temple is wide, it is also possible to remove the blank space and proceed with the back opening + the cheekbones. Actually, I didn't have high expectations for the rear opening, but after seeing my eyes widened, I was satisfied. Most of the staff are friendly, but sometimes the wait takes a long time if they are busy. Especially the tall, slim staff with short hair is kind. The follow-up management is conducted with SmartLux laser, and it can be used after making a reservation in advance without limiting the number of times within 15 days after surgery. 10-20 minutes? It's a swelling laser that irradiates you while lying down, but there's no pain at all, and it feels like you're shooting a warm infrared light on your face when you go to an oriental clinic and lie down. I felt a big difference at the 2nd month and the 6th month, respectively. Eyes are getting longer, and 45 degrees is definitely improved. (see photo). In my case, the cheekbones do not protrude larger than the skull, so the side effect is greater than the front side, so a side photo is attached * Immediately after surgery After graduating from abalone porridge, I especially ate Doganitang and Samgyetang. Immediately after the operation, I had a runny nose in the maxillary sinus, so I was seriously thinking about whether I could blow my nose. On the first day of surgery, the clown went in really smooth, and I was wondering if it would stay as it is, but after that, it pours all over. If I walked 1:30-2 hours a day, I could feel the swelling went down the next day, but I am the magic flute of the dog breed. When I go to the park, the local dogs always follow me and I am embarrassed to see the owner + My face is embarrassing. When the sun sets and leaves the house in the dark *Things I feel after surgery 1. All surgeries have carrots and fruits, and it is right to do it when the gains are much greater. The gain includes the relief of my heart 2. Sagging is fate - No one knows when and how it will come, and it seems like it is true that almost everything will come. It depends on the basic survival and how hard you manage it 3. If you have time, you have to go on a strict diet and then have surgery. It's better to do it 4. Skull (near the temple) A person who is originally flat. The so-called horizontal face is difficult to see the effect very dramatically, but even in this case, if the 45 degree cheekbones protrude, it can be very effective. In addition, I think the effect would be better if surgery to bring the chin together, such as the mini V line. 5. Recovery after surgery You have to eat a lot of good food, sleep well, and walk in a storm so that the swelling goes down quickly and the results are good. 6. I did it without thinking about the rear opening, but the results came out so well, I was embarrassed. Dr. Noon also praised him for being 'satisfied as a doctor'. For those who have a blank space in the temples, it is effective if you use the rear slit together. However, there is always a change in impressions. Spicy -> Mild. If the attractiveness of your raised eyes is important to you, say NO. 7. I regret a little about doing the mini V... Then I think the front effect would have been better =============================== ===========================================

Comment 15
쏘엘리 2020-12-03 (목) 14:39 3 Years ago Address
정보좀 주세요 ㅎ
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
춥네요 2020-12-05 (토) 19:50 3 Years ago Address
와 인상 많이 달라지셨어요.
개론 2020-12-06 (일) 09:52 3 Years ago Address
댕댕이계의 마술피리라는 말에 빵 터졌네요 ㅎㅎㅎㅎ 회복 잘하시길 바래요. 저도 여백의 미가 있는 얼굴이라.. 어찌해야하는지 몰랐는데 뒷트임이 있었군요. 상담 받을 때 물어봐야겠어요. 그리고 쳐짐은 나이들면 다 생기는 것 같아서.. 특별히 의미 없는 것 같아요. 어차피 나이들면 리프팅 다 해야하겠죠... 수술 후기 공유 감사합니다.
라튤립 2020-12-08 (화) 00:16 3 Years ago Address
와, 옆모습 라인이 완전 달라지셨어요. 드라마틱하네요! 축하드립니다~
밀크러브푸딩 2020-12-09 (수) 00:22 3 Years ago Address
아니 제목에 정보 떡하니 써져있고 정말 상세하게 후기 남겨주셨는데 정보 좀 달라는 빡대가리같은 댓글들은 뭐지; 넘 잘 읽고 좋아요 눌렀는데 댓글 창 내리자마자 답답해서 댓 남김ㅠ

샬랄라★ Writer 2022-11-22 (화) 15:59 1 Years ago Address
2년 남짓 지난 후의 답글이지만은 감사합니당 ㅎㅎ
니맘 2020-12-09 (수) 17:58 3 Years ago Address
정보좀 주세옄ㅋㅋㅋ그냥 포인트 받을려고 하는거 아닌가요?
오말랑 2020-12-21 (월) 23:20 3 Years ago Address
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah I'm going to get some good information ><
동안미인35 2021-06-15 (화) 01:28 3 Years ago Address
저도 여기서 하려고 하는데요...하이엘 절골이 넘 궁금해요. 진짜 앞볼이 좀 생기셨을까요? 볼처짐 거의 없는지도 궁금합니다.
궁금궁금00 2021-08-07 (토) 17:12 2 Years ago Address
혹시 뒷트임 아직도 잘 유지되고 계신가요??ㅠㅠ 고민중이라..
나는나인걸 2022-05-30 (월) 17:05 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

샬랄라★ Writer 2022-11-22 (화) 15:56 1 Years ago Address
아 제가 성예사 어플을 오늘 깔아서 지금 봤네요
2년 지났는데 쳐짐 없어요 하지만 전 예방차원에서 울쎄라를 쏴주고 있답니다
스크릿 2022-10-03 (월) 00:21 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

샬랄라★ Writer 2022-11-22 (화) 15:58 1 Years ago Address
저는 살성이 좋은편이긴 한데 그에 못지않게 홈케어 에스테틱 등 피부관리에 나름 열성 쏟는 닝겐이라 아직까진 쳐짐없이 잘살고 있습니당
샬랄라★ Writer 2022-11-22 (화) 15:55 1 Years ago Address