Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Double Chin]

Review after 2 weeks of double chin liposuction!!

매듈듈듈 2024-10-06 (일) 17:38 15 Hours ago 215
Dr.
문혜영
Hospital
새김성형외과의원
Price
252 만원
Days
14 days

The reason I got double chin liposuction is... My double chin got worse after double jaw surgery, so I decided to do it. I was worried that they would say that my fat had sagged, but fortunately, they said that it was just fat... and that liposuction would have a big effect, so I was able to make a decision with peace of mind. The surgery itself was very simple. Preparation time was 1 hour, surgery time was 1 hour..? I woke up from general anesthesia and went home right away. There was no pain, and the surgical site felt bruised when I touched it!! I think I have a lot of fat, so there was almost no bruising... . I got liposuction + double chin muscle binding together for a stronger effect! It's my second week now, so I'm starting to get bruises. I got my second week treatment over the weekend, and they said that my double chin muscle binding wound is healing very well!! They said that the swelling will go down by the third month~!! But I'm still satisfied. ㅎㅎ When I lower my head, my double chin isn't visible.
Written by
App

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List