Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

Reviews of 3 types of contouring in Oral & Maxillofacial Medicine!

땅콩형 2024-07-09 (화) 11:50 2 Months ago 895
Dr.
이석재
Hospital
와이구강악안면외과치과의원
Days
180 days

hello! It's been 6 months since I received the 3 types of contouring, so I'm bringing a review. I was stressed because of the asymmetry of the chin size, where the left and right chins were different sizes, and my peanut-shaped face shape with severe cheekbone prominence. I've wanted to have surgery since 1919, but since it was a major surgery, I visited plastic surgeons and oral and maxillofacial surgeons for consultations, but couldn't proceed. Then, after a consultation a year ago, I decided to have the surgery at Waigugang, which I revisited! I consulted with other plastic surgeons and oral and maxillofacial surgeons, but I chose Y because I trusted it the most. Immediately after the surgery, my lower front jaw felt very stiff, but now that 6 months have passed, that feeling has largely disappeared and I have adapted to it! Actually, I was upset because it seemed like nothing had changed after the surgery..ㅠㅠ  But it's been 6 months since the swelling has completely gone down! I'm so, so satisfied now >_< It looks natural and people around me often say that I'm prettier, but no one knows haha. After the surgery, I couldn't eat delicious food well, and after 2-3 months, the swelling didn't seem to have changed, so I thought I had the surgery for no reason. I had the surgery, but I think the surgery was done well enough to put this to shame. And in the past, I was busy covering my chin with a calyx when taking pictures, but these days, I take pictures confidently and comfortably. Hehe. I used to be afraid of other people taking pictures, but now I'm not afraid at all!! Thank you so much to Dr. Seokjae Lee for performing the surgery safely and perfectly :)>
Written by
App

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List