Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Square Jaw]

The outline and face have become much smaller! I came with a review of Western music.

닭발땡겨 2024-06-13 (목) 15:20 3 Months ago 2626
Dr.
신희진
Hospital
이유구강악안면외과
Price
1500 만원
Days
240 days

I feel like the swelling is almost all gone!! Maybe it's because it's been almost a year haha. The most common comment I've heard after double jaw surgery is that my face is really small!! Your face shape is so pretty ~ I think I hear these two things the most. I love that I can do any hairstyle without worrying about it, and I love that I can take pictures from different angles. I really like that you smile brightly, even though I still have braces. I think I'll be able to smile wider if I take off the braces. Since middle school, I thought my chin was longer and more protruding than others, and every time I went to the dentist, they told me I had a double jaw case, which hurt me. I'm so glad I don't have to worry about that anymore haha! I've always been interested in orthodontic surgery, so I searched a lot on places like YouTube and cafes, and there were many other hospitals , but the reason I chose Iyu Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery was because everyone was very friendly during the consultation, and there are many places that perform surgery right away to only get results. I think I had more faith in him as he carefully made a plan for the surgery afterward !! You can receive both orthodontics and surgery here, and I think it's even better because they take great care in providing follow-up care . I hope this will be of help to people who have the same problem as me!!
이유구강악안면외과's Community Reviews (Total 106)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
9 Months ago
쮼잉
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
성녜샤
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
디에스피
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Hours ago
peocle123
윤곽/FACE수술후기
13 Hours ago
쩨비쩨비
윤곽/FACE수술후기
15 Days ago
라이몽
양악/교정/치과후기
17 Days ago
cookiecookie
The outline and face have become much smaller! I came with a review of Western music.'s Reviews More (10/106)

Comment 5
블루밍1 2024-06-13 (목) 15:27 3 Months ago Address
헐 라인 넘 이뻐요..진짜.... 잘됐다...
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
마기143 2024-06-14 (금) 17:40 3 Months ago Address
이쁘다 진짜..
아아아모르겠다 2024-06-15 (토) 14:52 3 Months ago Address
진짜 잘되셨네요 축하드려요
큐티링 2024-06-18 (화) 04:04 3 Months ago Address
진짜 너무 이뻐요~잘 하셨네요~부러워요
퐈람 2024-07-03 (수) 12:41 2 Months ago Address