Dr.
권재현
Hospital
소다성형외과
Price
825 만원
Days
30 days

It's been 1 month since I received 3 types of contouring from Soda Plastic Surgery Director Kwon Jae-hyeon! I was very stressed about my angular and asymmetrical face shape. After a lot of stress and worry about my facial shape, including looking strong, reluctant to take pictures, and having low self-confidence, I decided to have surgery and visited. After considering the reviews I liked and various other things, I came up with a list of hospitals and went to about three for consultations. Soda was the last one. First of all, the reviews were quite good and Director Jaehyun Kwon was very kind and explained in detail. He provided very detailed and thorough consultation, explaining in detail even the parts that were not mentioned at other hospitals and making me understand. And most of all, I trusted him because he seemed confident. After the consultation, I decided to have surgery at Soda, and I wanted to have surgery quickly, so I made an appointment right away on my way home. I do n't think I really felt it until I went into surgery. Half excited and half afraid... I made an appointment for the morning surgery, arrived at the hospital on the same day, had one more general consultation with Dr. Jaehyun Kwon before the surgery, and after waiting, I went in for the surgery. On the day of surgery, I think it was more difficult because of the anesthesia than because of the surgical pain. My face didn't hurt, my stomach was so nauseous, my throat hurt so much from the anesthesia gas, and I couldn't hear my voice. Even after the surgery, Dr. Jaehyun Kwon came by frequently to check on my condition and brought me Pocari because I was having a hard time with nausea. I think the major swelling subsided within 3-5 days. Even now, there is still quite a bit of swelling around my front chin and jaw line, so if I ask my friends or family, they say it makes me look like I've gained a little weight. I don't normally have fat on my face, so it's strange to see my face full, but I'm so happy that the angles have disappeared, so I'm looking forward to seeing the swelling go down in the future!! My voice came back completely after about a week or two. It's a long way to go to take care of the swelling, but I visit the hospital once a week to get it taken care of, so it doesn't go down significantly, but it seems to be working. For about a week after the surgery, my mouth couldn't open well, so I mainly ate drinks or porridge, but after the stitches in my mouth were removed a week later, I ate almost everything. I couldn't eat anything that was big or tough, but now that it's been a month, I can eat almost anything that's moderately hard and chewy. My mouth hasn't opened wide yet, so I can't eat large foods like hamburgers, but I do cut them up and eat them. It's been a month since the surgery, but I don't think there's any particular discomfort that makes me forget about the surgery at times. I'm not sure about the side effects yet. I also lost feeling at the tip of my chin, but it has come back quite a bit now. I think all you need to do is open your mouth wider and the swelling goes down. The hospital facilities are clean, everyone is very friendly, and I am overall satisfied with the results of the surgery!!

Comment 11
훈남이다 2023-04-27 (목) 13:30 1 Years ago Address
Wow good job
우롱차냠 2023-04-27 (목) 13:53 1 Years ago Address
한달차인데 붓기가 거의없네?? 부럽다...
윤곽히히 2023-04-27 (목) 17:06 1 Years ago Address
오호 부러워
김애란 2023-04-27 (목) 17:26 1 Years ago Address
오~ 깔끔하게 보이신다ㅎㅎ
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
포메 2023-04-27 (목) 18:43 1 Years ago Address