Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

3 types of Contour - Weekly review of Nasolabial Relief!

김찐빵 2023-05-17 (수) 13:35 1 Years ago 2185
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

Oh, finally, today is the day I go to the hospital on the 7th day of surgery, and I finally get rid of the sideburn stitches. Then the swelling will go down, right? There was still time until the hospital appointment time, so I passed out on the 7th day.   First of all, on the 7th day, my mouth opened quite a bit. One finger went in easily (two fingers went in before the surgery haha ) . Medium and I don't have severe surgery swelling, so it's been a week, but I can go around without a mask unless there are bruises around the mouth and eyes (just a little swelling/ swelling that can be covered if you cover it lightly with your head ) It is the most chewy, so it has a unique sense. My sore mouth is 7 until yesterday, and today it is about 4-5. But I am already satisfied with the 45 degree cheekbones and smooth square jaw, which were always stressful . I'm really dying I'm walking 10,000 steps on a treadmill and another 10,000 steps on a walk (challenging 20,000 steps every day) And it's annoying to heat up a hot and cold compress, so I bought a hot and cold compress from Coupang, applied aloe gel, and applied hot and cold compresses from time to time. I only get cravings when running, and sometimes I don't feel cravings too much, do I? If you want to use it, give a lymphatic massage to the neck line, collarbone, and armpit with a gua sha, and the swelling seems to go down well when you move . ~~ Ah, I just had a sore throat after the surgery, but from the first day of surgery, the sore throat that was slightly expressed with blood sputum was a little difficult, so I always had water with me. On the 7th day, the phlegm decreased a lot and the sore throat disappeared. There was blood phlegm once today;; Anyway, regular meals are difficult, there is nothing uncomfortable except for bruises on the face. I will come back to leave a review ~~^^
Written by
App

Comment 12
안주이쁨 2023-05-17 (수) 13:43 1 Years ago Address
우왕 어디야?

김찐빵 Writer 2023-05-17 (수) 19:26 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
왕곱창돼지 2023-05-17 (수) 13:56 1 Years ago Address
잘됫어옹

감사해요 ^^
안녕하셈3 2023-05-17 (수) 14:29 1 Years ago Address

ㅋㅋㅋ 왜
윤곽3종냥 2023-05-18 (목) 00:34 1 Years ago Address
찐빵아ㅜㅜ너 누워서 자고있어? 난 베개 두개로 해서ㅜ자는데도 누가 위에샤 내얼굴을 깔아뭉개는 통증이 느껴서 잠을 못자게따 대체 어떠케하구 자?

김찐빵 Writer 2023-05-18 (목) 06:38 1 Years ago Address
나는 수술전에 쿠팡에서 침대 머리쪽에 세울 수 있는 대형쿠션을 샀어 거기에 목베개하고 기대서 앉아서 처음에 잤고 (엉덩이 부서지는 줄 ;;;) 지금도 엄청 높게 비스듬이 기대서 누워서 자, 확실히 목베개를 하니까 얼굴이 자다가 한쪽으로 쏠리는거 방지되는거 같아~~ 난 어제 병원가서 구렛나루 실밥제거 했는데 입안도 잘 아물었다고 빼자고 하길래 나혼자 갑자기 겁먹어서 으악 아파요? 했더니 그냥 다음주 빼자는데 아,,, 그냥 뺄걸 후회하는 중 (좀 더 편해질거 같은데 ;;;)아무튼 나한테 병원에서 이제부터 아랫니 조임이나 치아 조임 느낌 생길거라고 (흉살이 생기는 증상 -1-2달 이내 사라짐) 하더니 어제 밤부터 이상하게 치아가 좀 아프더라 ;;; 윤곽3종냥은 어때? 지금은? 좀 괜찮아 졌어?

김찐빵 Writer 2023-05-18 (목) 06:38 1 Years ago Address
얼굴 전체가 아픈거야????? 눌리는 느낌? 턱만 그런게 아니라?

윤곽3종냥 2023-05-18 (목) 08:15 1 Years ago Address
나도 결귝 어제 쇼파에 기대서ㅠ잣어 ㅜㅜ잠을 못자니까 죽을맛이다... 누우니깐 얼굴전체가 눌린듯 아프더라구 나도 담주 월욜날 드뎌 입안실밥 풀러가!! 근데 실밥 풀어도 의미가 없겡 잇고 없고의 차이지 먹는거나 입벌리는건 똑같다하더라구.. 난 아직 아랫니조임은 여전하고 감각이 돌아올려는데 순간슌간 강한 찌릿함까지 이써ㅜㅜ 후 붓기는 여전히 개낭낭해..

김찐빵 Writer 2023-05-18 (목) 08:18 1 Years ago Address
난 지굼 런닝머신 위에서 걷는 즁 이게이게 하루 이만보는 진짜 보통아이요~~~ 나도 지금 아랫님 조임은 간간히 느껴져 항생제 일주일만 먹으면 약은 끝이지?오늘부터 약 없어서 억지로 밥 안먹어도 되서 편하네~~~  아침에 확실히 붓고 오후엔 홀쭉해지고 갭이 확실히 있는 듯  3종냥 오늘도 우리 많이 움직이고 존버하자~~!!화이팅!!

윤곽3종냥 2023-05-18 (목) 08:49 1 Years ago Address
난 오늘 아침엔 일정있어서 저녁에 만보 걸을려궁병원 일주일치 약인데 난 입안실밥뽑기 전까진 혹시몰라서 구렛나루 뽑을때 약 5일치 더 처방받앗옹 통증도 아딕은 심해성
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ진짜 부지런하다 찐빵 오늘 하루도 홧팅!
Prev  Next  List