Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Hair Line]

It's been 2 days since the hairline hair transplant. Do you think it went well!?

아콤히 2024-07-02 (화) 15:38 5 Days ago 531
Dr.
이혜영
Hospital
모모성형외과 모발이식센터
Days
2 days

This is a review of the second day of hair transplant!! I had a 2200 hair surgery with a non-incision line cut~ They said it would take about 5-6 hours, so I was worried about whether it would hurt or be boring if I woke up from the anesthesia in the middle of the surgery. They said they would do local anesthesia after the anesthesia, but I was very worried about what would happen if the local anesthesia woke me up. I was in the operating room. As soon as I entered, I lied down and shaved my hair with a line cut. They say I shaved about 10 lines! I have long hair so I just need to cover it up so I don't have to worry about it. And for about two weeks? They said that after the haircut, the part that was shaved with a line cut will no longer be visible as the side hair grows. After shaving, sedation anesthesia started and the hair follicles were taken. I fell asleep and woke up, but a lot of time had passed and the hair follicle odor was not long left. I did it haha. After that, I lay down on my back and got anesthesia again. When I woke up, he said it wasn't long until I planted it. Fortunately, I didn't feel any pain and I wasn't bored, probably because I slept a lot!! Hahaha. There's nothing to be careful about, but I used the engraftment mist well. He said I had to spray it on and that when washing my hair, I should only put foam on the transplant area and wash the rest gently. Two days have passed and there is still no pain, but it is a little annoying because I have to frequently spray engraftment mist to keep it moist, but because of the hairline before the surgery. Considering how stressed I am, I don't think this is a big deal lol Still, I hope time passes quickly. I think the answer is to get a hair transplant as soon as possible. I'll take good care of it and come back with a pretty hairline >

Comment 3
혜연짱짱 2024-07-02 (화) 15:46 5 Days ago Address
완전 이쁘게 됐어요ㅠㅠㅠ❣️❣️
움하하후후 2024-07-02 (화) 17:15 5 Days ago Address
완전 잘 되신거 같아요!
저랑 라인도 모수도 비슷하네요 저는 14일차인데 같이 화이팅해요!!!
102938q 2024-07-02 (화) 18:39 5 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List