• EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Forehead]

6-month review of forehead reduction surgery

이수수수수 2024-03-28 (목) 17:32 5 Months ago 1930
Hospital
더픽스성형외과의원

Because the mid-face area is short, my already wide forehead looks higher and my M-shaped forehead looks wider. It was very stressful. I lived without thinking about having forehead reduction surgery when I become an adult, but ended up getting the surgery. I want to get rid of my disgusting bangs haha. I had the surgery at the end of September! There were several concerns before surgery. There was a holiday... However, I had a tight schedule until winter, so I had a thorough consultation with the manager. As a result, my bangs weren't noticeable at all! No one in the family recognized me. However, if you look closely with your bangs up, the stitches will be noticeable, but if you have your bangs down, even your mom won't recognize you. But in my case, after about 3 days, the swelling gradually went down! The area between my eyebrows was so swollen that it got so wide that I was suspicious that I had double-handed it. Haha. Swelling varies from person to person, but I think it would be a good idea to rest and use a compress for about a week! I wasn't able to apply the compress well... Haha. Second, I dance... Due to my schedule, I had a big performance scheduled for the winter, so I had to rest for about two weeks and start dancing right away. The director told her to be very careful and not exercise, but she did it while controlling her condition! They told me not to do heavy exercise, but I did it while being careful not to get too hot, and they gave me a compress when I got home, so it wasn't too much of a problem! The stitches were removed about a week after the surgery! First of all, I wasn't good at applying the compress, so my flushing got so bad that I got scolded by the director... So after that, I was using canned drinks outside as well. I bought a separate compress and took turns applying the compress with the compress that was given to me. There were times when I went to sleep with a compress on it, and when I washed it, it seemed like I had to wash it more aggressively to improve the scar?!? I visited the hospital once more last week, and I received a lot of compliments that my scars were gone. Haha, I also got some puffiness today! I told the beautician to only be careful of the scar area, and she was very careful. Until now, there hasn't been a single person who would recognize me first if I didn't tell them. There are also sharp-eyed friends around me! Lately, I've been hearing a lot about my face getting smaller haha. I don't have to worry about the wind blowing and my hair is growing well! My hair is growing out little by little. When I get my bangs down, I worry about the little hairs inside, but the manager said they look like Jang Wonyoung's bangs haha. The M-shaped forehead has also improved a lot, and I reduced it from 8cm to 6.2cm! I'm glad that my scalp has good elasticity. The director and manager were all very kind, and thanks to them, I think I completed the surgery safely!!

Comment 4
깨숭이 2024-04-16 (화) 14:00 4 Months ago Address
Have you ever had any side effects like hair loss?!
Kitty1114 2024-04-29 (월) 11:12 4 Months ago Address
Where did you go to hospital?
imakp 2024-08-13 (화) 01:29 1 Months ago Address
병원 정보 알 수 있을까요!? 넘 잘되신 것 같아요
alee65 2024-08-21 (수) 01:13 23 Days ago Address
저도 병원 정보 알려주세요ㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List