Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[안면윤곽후기]

It has been almost 2 years since I had facial contouring surgery.

canu 2013-04-10 (수) 16:03 11 Years ago 7598
It's been a while. Among the people who write here, I don't think there are many reviews like this. I'll tell you in advance, but I won't give you hospital information. I had cheekbone surgery. The cheekbones were fixed on the scalp and the chin was placed in the mouth. It wasn't like there was a dramatic change, and I couldn't feel it because it became dull over time, but looking at the old photos, I feel that it has changed again. There doesn't seem to be anything like sensory abnormality after surgery. There are no symptoms of cheek sagging, which are often referred to as so far. The cheekbones fell down a bit, but it's not a problem that others can see, maybe because it's a style that didn't have facial fat . Of course, I'm worried about myself, but since it's been over a year, I'm bothered to worry about it. Rather, my chin has become a bit dog chin. So, there are some symptoms that the neck part looks dull even though the line is not fat. This is a bit of a concern, but since there are so many side effects, what should I do? I have to live with this much. First of all, my conclusion over the past two years has not changed very much, but I am satisfied with the fact that there are no major side effects. There are so many articles that I suffer so much... And if you ask me if I'm going to have surgery again, I think I'll do it then. But if it's different from then, it's that I'm looking into it a lot. Here is an important piece of advice I would like to give you. It is important to know a lot and to visit a lot of hospitals , but more important than that is to find out what condition my face is in. I'm a bit of a bit of a bit of a bit of a bit of a bit of a bit of a bit of I just thought it would be okay if I paid a high price for it because it was famous . Somewhat good results came out. However, because of the parts that I was concerned about after the surgery, I came to know the facts that I did not know while looking for this and that . I didn't know that the asymmetry of my face was so severe. That's why I thought I could just do clowns and shave my chin. However, although the size was reduced, I realized too late that the fundamental problem was not solved. You must take a 3D picture before surgery. When I see my face three-dimensionally, I am saying that you should know exactly what kind of problem you have and undergo surgery. These days, you can take a 3D photo for free just by consulting I know there are hospitals. Take a picture and pinpoint the problem. It's simply that I have a big face, so I have clowns, and my chin is square. That's not the problem. It means that you should know which part of the face is slightly distorted and how the eye position and chin are matched. That part is what I regret. Right now, it's just a slight reduction in size. The fundamental problem still remains. I have no intention of doing it again now. So it's not going to get any better. However, if someone had informed me of this in advance, I would have been more satisfied with the operation after spending a lot of money and struggling . I'll say it again, but I don't give you hospital information. As someone said, plastic surgery depends a lot on luck. Would you like to pay side effects from a doctor's point of view? No matter how much you meet a flying and crawling doctor, I think that bad results may come out if you are unlucky. Therefore, it is recommended that the hospital selection is entirely up to you to find out the information and find the hospital that is right for you. It's a bit of a crazy post, but I hope it was helpful to some extent. Everyone, please do as much plastic surgery as you need in moderation.

Comment 13
hahaha12 2013-04-15 (월) 12:03 11 Years ago Address
감사합니다 정말 도움많이 됐어요
열심히살자1208 2013-04-17 (수) 11:16 11 Years ago Address
글에서 진심이 뭍어나네요
다시한번 생각해보고 결정할게요~ 감사합니다
crayon129 2013-04-24 (수) 18:09 11 Years ago Address
좋은글 감사해요
펑펑 2013-04-29 (월) 02:20 11 Years ago Address
전 광대 턱 수술한지 거의 10년 되 가는데,,특별한 부작용은 없는데 그리 이뻐지지도 않았어요. 여전히 얼큰이
여름75 2013-05-08 (수) 20:27 11 Years ago Address
넘 좋은글.. 공감~