like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Fat Grafting]

Don’t get fat grafting from Wow.

공주주주 2017-03-08 (수) 17:11 7 Years ago 2108
I got fat grafting for my forehead, front cheekbones, and nasolabial folds. It was the same as my eyes. I wanted to make it smaller than my forehead, but they said they would put it in through the front cheekbones and nasolabial folds service. But since I have fat cheeks, they asked me if it would make my face bigger, and I was worried about the result, whether the volume would be scattered or something. It's all ruined. My face looks bigger because I have more cheek fat, and my nose looks proportionally lower, so it looks like a pancake. (The eyes are fine, but the eyes are fine.) The nose has to be done at the same time as the forehead fat. It looks too low, and there is a lump near the eyebrow and nasolabial fold, and it hurts. I press it, but all plastic surgeons tell me to leave it alone unless it is seriously painful. . It may get worse later or it may disappear ㅜㅜ Maybe it's because the fat flows out from the eyebrows... When I move my eyebrows, the upper part of my nose also hurts... Fat transplant for real!! Why did you do it ㅜㅜㅜ

Comment 5
수먕뇽 2017-03-14 (화) 16:09 7 Years ago Address
저도 지방이식하고 이미지 확달라졌어요..
뭣모르고 추천해서 햇다가...
한 3-4년 지나니 제 원래얼굴로 돌아왓고
지방 억지로 누르거나 마사지는 하지마세요..
시간지나서ㅠ쳐집ㅈ니다.....제가 그런케이스 구요
그냥 땡기미하고 운동자주하시면 빠질거에요

공주주주 Writer 2017-03-14 (화) 19:02 7 Years ago Address
[@수먕뇽] 아큐스컬프하려는데 하면 쳐질까요? ㅠㅠ
프리티맘 2017-03-15 (수) 23:53 7 Years ago Address
정보 감사해여~