Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Face]

I got surgery on my square jaw from Cookie!

석주님 2024-10-02 (수) 15:38 9 Hours ago 295
Dr.
정성모
Hospital
쿠키성형외과의원
Price
770 만원
Days
180 days
수술 이틀차

<수술 이틀차>

1주일 차

<1주일 차>

3주자 쯤?

<3주자 쯤?>

한달차

<한달차>

3개월 차였던거같네요

<3개월 차였던거같네요>

6개월차인 요즘

<6개월차인 요즘>

<1st week>When I decided to get surgery, I didn't want to do too much work~ I looked at apps and cafes for a long time, and after considering the safety and long history of accident-free surgery, there weren't many! I went to the place I decided on for consultation, and it was Cookie! I felt comfortable with the stable atmosphere and kindness of the hospital, and I was satisfied that the director and the head of the hospital didn't overtreat me! The director's consultation was very thorough and I think it suited me the best! I didn't want to get rid of the angles, but I wanted to make my face slimmer, so I didn't know what to do, but the director told me that I could trim the cortex and gave me a consultation that suited my face shape! I went alone and was worried and anxious, but the head of the hospital was so kind that I gained courage and got the surgery! I was worried because it was a big surgery, but I'm so satisfied ㅠㅠ Every time I take a picture, my clown complex disappears, and I'm so happy..ㅎ Now, I don't even know when I had the surgery, and it looks so natural that people around me don't know unless I tell them . There's no sensation or side effects, and there's no sagging at all, so I think choosing a hospital is important! There are many hospitals that think of patients commercially, but Cookies treats them with sincerity, so I can absolutely trust them. I will go back again when I have surgery on a different part of my body.
Written by
App
쿠키성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 143)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
용용용
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
아카쨩
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
새옷마련
윤곽/FACE수술후기
9 Hours ago
석주님
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
러뭉이
눈수술수술후기
6 Days ago
이한길
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
기생오라비
윤곽/FACE수술후기
8 Days ago
바나나3737
윤곽/FACE수술후기
9 Days ago
성형해보쟝
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
큐티담
I got surgery on my square jaw from Cookie!'s Reviews More (10/143)

Comment 2
binbi 2024-10-02 (수) 18:00 7 Hours ago Address
광대 핀 박으셨나요?
냐아냐아2 2024-10-03 (목) 00:13 1 Hours ago Address
가격이 어느정도인가여?
Prev  Next  List