Dr.
박종림
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원
Price
360 만원
Days
30 days

It's already been a month since I had my cheekbone reduction surgery at Samsa-o! Reason for deciding to get the surgery: First of all, my cheekbones are not particularly prominent on my face. So when I went for consultations, many places told me that the surgery wouldn't have much of an effect and that I didn't really need to do it. However, my face shape looks flat overall, and my face shape is the kind that would look good with one hat out of a hundred. Reason for getting the surgery at Samsa-o: When Director Park Jong-rim of Samsa-o was there, I went to the hospital for consultations about 3 or 4 times. Unlike other hospitals, he pointed out exactly why I wanted the surgery and told me that it would be effective if I did. However, I couldn't decide on the surgery, so I worried for 10 years and finally decided to get the surgery this time and made a reservation at the same hospital again . But Director Park Jong-rim had opened a new Samsa-o hospital. So I consulted there, and he was so kind and explained everything in detail that I trusted him and made an appointment for the surgery right away. When deciding where to get surgery, doctors are people and surgery is done by people, so I think it's really important to entrust it to someone you trust. I think that trust includes not only surgical skills but also the doctor's attitude. I consulted with Director Park Jong-rim and after much thought, I made up my mind. So I just picked that day. Current status after surgery: First of all, people around me don't know. The swelling hasn't completely gone down yet, so my deep cheek is chubby like a piece of candy. But my cheekbones have narrowed and the fat and muscles have gathered between them, so my cheeks have gathered and my volume has come back, so people around me talk about my facial volume. Haha, 'Your forehead is convex and your forehead is high~' And I can feel that my cheekbones have narrowed. When I put my hair down or wear a cap!! My ears are visible from the front, and it's like this even before the swelling has completely gone down. I'm really looking forward to what it'll be like in 6 months~
삼사오성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 246)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
4 Days ago
Bghjj
윤곽/FACE수술후기
4 Days ago
상콤love
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
하이영2
눈수술수술후기
6 Days ago
민들레씨777
윤곽/FACE수술후기
8 Days ago
호오유
윤곽/FACE수술후기
9 Days ago
몰라뭔데
코성형수술후기
9 Days ago
코버지차즘
윤곽/FACE수술후기
9 Days ago
장군이와나비
윤곽/FACE수술후기
15 Days ago
리스탙
윤곽/FACE수술후기
15 Days ago
리릴릴
Review after 1 month of face reduction surgery's Reviews More (10/246)

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List