Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Wrinkle]

It seems like the effects are starting to show after a month of Thermage!

바른먹꺼리 2024-08-29 (목) 16:22 20 Days ago 673
Dr.
이병두
Hospital
V&MJ피부과의원

Thermage and Ulthera have a long downtime, but when I was getting Thermage, I thought I could just wait without worrying about it, but that didn't work out lol. I spend every day looking at the mirror wondering if it's different every day.. I think the biggest thing in my head is whether it's worth the money, so I just wait for the effects to show up! I saw the effects of pores right after getting it, but it took some time for skin elasticity and wrinkles. I really felt the effects around the 4th week! 1. Facial line organization 2. Tightened pores 3. Firmer skin 4. Brighter skin tone 5. Fine wrinkles disappear and thick wrinkles fade. These are the things I felt right away, and after a month, I think I'm finally seeing a difference in effect . It's hard to wait at first after getting Thermage or Ulthera, but if you wait, you'll see the effects! ㅎㅎ

Comment 5
코랄색 2024-08-29 (목) 17:43 20 Days ago Address
Wow!! The effect is really amazing ㅠㅠ I really want to buy the high frequency machine Botum Cube ㅋㅋㅋ ㅜ I was looking into Thermage and it definitely works. It sticks to my face!
코히히힝 2024-08-30 (금) 11:40 19 Days ago Address
우와 효과 엄청 큰데???
개미랑개미 2024-08-31 (토) 13:23 18 Days ago Address
얼굴라인이 정리가 잘 된 거 같아요.
행복김송송 2024-09-15 (일) 15:12 3 Days ago Address
효과 정말 좋네요~
아픈거 잘 참나봐요
가즈아가자고 2024-09-17 (화) 14:57 1 Days ago Address
효과 너무 좋은데..?!? 많이 아팠어?
Prev  Next  List