I got mini-facelift and eye surgery at sssss

키큰준희맘 2024-08-21 (수) 13:32 22 Days ago 747
Dr.
한규남
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원
Days
15 days

Hello, this is a review after 2 weeks of surgery! Mini-lift procedure. My face became peanut-shaped due to aging, and I was always worried about nasolabial folds and deep cheekbones. I endured my collapsed jawline, nasolabial folds, and deep cheekbones with injections for several years, but in 2022, I received a mini-lift procedure at SSS and was satisfied with the results, so I decided to get another consultation a few years later! I came back again. After consulting with Director Han, I decided to get a lift and get rid of my double eyelids this time ! I made a reservation during the summer vacation. Since Director Han is so famous, I was excited and looked forward to it rather than anxious^^ I got eyes (upper eyelid, lowering the line), lifting (minimum incision SMAS lift), filler, and botox. There was no pain or trouble at all after the surgery, and my jawline became sharper and my deep cheekbones disappeared. My face shape is back to before! I look a few years younger^^ I am satisfied with my sharp jawline that I saw right after the surgery, and I am recovering steadily every day~ I forgot my old face in just a few daysㅎ~~
삼사오성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 246)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
Bghjj
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
상콤love
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
하이영2
눈수술수술후기
4 Days ago
민들레씨777
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
호오유
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
몰라뭔데
코성형수술후기
7 Days ago
코버지차즘
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
장군이와나비
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
리스탙
윤곽/FACE수술후기
13 Days ago
리릴릴
I got mini-facelift and eye surgery at sssss's Reviews More (10/246)

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List