Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Face liposuction]

How to maintain the effects of thread lifting for over a year? My review and recommendation!!

cc 2024-07-24 (수) 17:31 2 Months ago 1184
Dr.
정연호
Hospital
닥터정리반의원
Price
289 만원
Days
371 days

It's been over a year since I had the surgery. It's still going strong. The weather these days is really like Southeast Asia, whenever I go for a morning workout. It's humid and hot, and it rains a lot. Everyone, be careful!! Everyone must be wondering when to get facial liposuction and thread lifting, but I have air conditioning, so summer didn't matter to me.. Personally, if you don't have time, this Chuseok holiday is long. I highly recommend it then. You should probably make a reservation in advance. When I do it, it's usually 2 weeks in advance.. Since I'm a one-person clinic, it's hard to make a reservation. Facial liposuction is really different. Even if you gain weight, your face doesn't gain much weight, so it's really great. I really recommend it . People who have a lot of fat on their face, like me, have a lot on their body, but I highly recommend it. People say that they lost weight just because their face gets smaller. You have to get thread lifting regularly, but it seems to last a long time because it reduces facial fat and you get elasticity lasers at the same time  . And what I did was cost-effective. It was good because it was cheap even after 60 lines. I knew about mint thread lifting and it was effective. I have a severe double chin, so I also got double chin thread lifting in a special room. I think everyone has tried contour injections, Ulthera, and Inmode, but they don't have much effect, and they just hurt and you have to keep doing them, and it's uncomfortable, and it swells up a lot. Rather than wasting money, solve your double chin with one facial liposuction! For those who are worried about excessive recommendations, Director Jeong Yeon-ho says that if there's no excess, it's not possible, and the consultation fee is free, so you don't have to worry about that. After facial liposuction and thread lifting, just attach Duoderm as if you had a mole removed. You don't have to remove the thread or go to the hospital separately, so I think that's good. I get square jaw botox regularly, and I don't think it's suitable for people without experience. I had a bad experience before... Even if you focus on experience, it's cheap at around 50,000 won, so I don't want to mess with my face. I had it done by someone with no experience before, and it was really scary for a few months because every time I chewed, it would pop out. ㅜㅠ After that, I tend to only go to places that are good and effective. As for aftercare, they usually do it in Seoul or near hospitals, and they don't do it if you live in the countryside. They also do high frequency, and the therapist is kind every time I go, so I recommend it. Ask if you have any questions!! And people in their 40s like me, please invest in your appearance little by little. If you do it all at once later, it will cost a lot of money.
Written by
App

Comment 2
칙힌느겟 2024-07-25 (목) 10:20 2 Months ago Address
헉 많이 안아팠어? 이마쪽 할까 고민이였는데 진짜 추석노려야되나  1년인데도 짱짱하다니 잘됬나부당
강아지코강아지코 2024-07-25 (목) 20:54 2 Months ago Address
사각턱보톡스 정보좀 알수있을까?
Prev  Next  List