Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

7-month review of 3 types of facial contouring. I’m excited haha.

푸리잉 2023-08-17 (목) 01:49 10 Months ago 2798
Dr.
최우경
Hospital
비유성형외과의원
Price
650 만원
Days
197 days

수술 전

<수술 전>

수술 후

<수술 후>

On January 31st of this year, I received cheekbone reduction, square jaw reduction, and chin tip reduction from Director Choi Woo-kyung of Euyu Plastic Surgery. It has already been 7 months since I received three types of contouring surgery. It was my first plastic surgery, so it was very difficult for a while after the surgery, and I was worried about my face tingling and swelling . After 7 months, I don't feel anything, as if it never happened haha. More than anything, I'm satisfied every time I see my face getting smaller. In fact, I have quite a bit of cheek fat and the weight is quite saggy, so even though the swelling has gone down almost all of the time, my jaw line isn't too exposed and my cheek flesh is quite noticeable. It's a little on the small side, but my face has definitely gotten smaller than before the surgery. In fact, I need to lose weight, but I can't, so I don't think I'm seeing a 100% effect from the surgery hahaha.... (Still, I feel like I won a lottery that didn't get scratched a little, so I believe that if I lose weight, my face will get smaller. .hahahahahahaha) The best thing after facial contouring surgery is that when taking pictures, your face shape doesn't look too angular even if you take a picture with a regular camera? This is the best hahahaha And Director Choi Woo-kyung's style seems to be less extreme and more natural than the doll line, but when he first saw the bone he cut, he said no, this was the only one he cut?? Isn't it cut too small? Your face doesn't get much smaller, does it? I did it, but maybe it was because I also had a cortical fracture, but once the swelling went down, I was very satisfied with how it got smaller naturally and not too much. I was pretty excited before the surgery, but if it had been done at a hospital that specializes in doll lines or hospitals that are said to have a lot of idols, it probably wouldn't have turned out so naturally . I think it was a very good choice for me, who didn't want people to know that I had plastic surgery, because people's reactions were that it looked just like my face and it didn't show any signs of surgery, and that it looked good without being over the top!!! And what made me satisfied with my first consultation and follow-up care was that when I went to a large hospital for consultation, the wait was only an hour and the consultation time was so short that I thought, what kind of consultation did I just receive? I wanted to make a reservation, and the pressure to pay for the reservation was severe, but in the metaphor, the waiting time was less than 10 minutes, and the consultation time was almost an hour, so I built up a lot of trust from the consultation. It felt like they were really analyzing my face one by one and giving me advice. Actually, I was so captivated by the other hospital I went to before that that I even made a reservation deposit, but I liked the last consultation so much that I ended up switching to an analogy at the last minute. Oh, the counseling director is also really cute and kind hahaha. This is a long post, but the bottom line is : I recommend the contour of Euyu Plastic Surgery, especially those who like natural lines, get a consultation from Dr. Woo-kyung Choi!

Comment 8
뼴삥 2023-08-17 (목) 02:13 10 Months ago Address
와 진짜 예쁘고 자연스럽게 잘됐다 계란같아 ㅠㅠ 동글동글
코재수술해야함 2023-08-17 (목) 02:16 10 Months ago Address
오 ..자연스럽게 잘됨 넘이뻐
청명 2023-08-17 (목) 04:40 10 Months ago Address
완전 달걀이 됐넴 ㅊㅋㅊㅋ
체크메이트 2023-08-17 (목) 08:26 10 Months ago Address
머리숱 엄청많내 좋겠다
웨이브가죽음이다 2023-08-17 (목) 17:42 10 Months ago Address
얼굴형이 진짜 중요한듯
치퀸이 2023-08-19 (토) 18:07 10 Months ago Address