4th week of double jaw surgery

아어아어 2024-10-01 (화) 08:19 11 Hours ago 292
Dr.
신희진
Hospital
이유구강악안면외과
Days
56 days

After deciding to get double jaw surgery, I looked at reviews on YouTube and various sites and chose 3-4 oral and maxillofacial surgery clinics that I wanted to consult with. When I actually went for a consultation, Director Shin Hee-jin explained the direction of the surgery the most in an easy-to-understand and detailed way, and I liked that she took both functional and aesthetic aspects into consideration, and I had more confidence in her because she had a lot of surgical experience and cases! And before I asked the director! She explained the CCTV recording and safety side effects well, so I was reassured and chose Iyu Oral Clinic~ㅎ In my case, I was worried because I looked at myself in the mirror or especially when I took pictures since middle school, and I had severe asymmetry. At that time, I went to the orthodontic clinic because of the asymmetry and teeth, and they told me that the length of my bones on both sides was different, so I would have to get double jaw surgery after my bones had fully grown to solve the asymmetry. I kept worrying about it, and when I looked in the mirror, the asymmetry was clearly visible, and I thought I would be stressed out for the rest of my life, so I decided to get double jaw surgery as an adult. I think the process up until getting double jaw surgery was really careful and worrying! On the first day of my double jaw surgery, I was so sleepy and a little dizzy, but after 1-2 hours, I got better? ㅋㅋㅋ My face started to swell up and the pain got worse, but as time goes by, it got better… . But what’s more surprising is that in the second week of my double jaw surgery, my double jaw swelling suddenly went down. And before my double jaw surgery (especially when I took a picture of the front of my iPhone, which is symmetrical), my appearance in the mirror was very different, but even though the swelling hasn’t gone down yet, it was so amazing that my appearance in the mirror and on the camera was almost the same, and although it was hard for a week, I thought it was a good decision to get the surgery! When I went to the hospital, Director Shin Hee-jin told me that I could eat foods that I didn’t have to chew, so I ate mostly tofu, eggs, and porridge, and when I wanted something delicious, I ate ice cream. I’m currently in the fourth week of my double jaw surgery!! I had the stitches removed. I could eat most of what I wanted except for hard foods, and my double jaw swelling went down little by little every day. As the swelling went down, I liked my face so much and I thought it was a good decision to get the surgery~~! I was so amazed at how the facial symmetry, especially the height of the mouth, became the same. I also like how the facial proportions have improved!
Written by
App
이유구강악안면외과's Community Reviews (Total 111)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Months ago
쮼잉
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
성녜샤
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
디에스피
윤곽/FACE수술후기
11 Hours ago
아어아어
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Days ago
peocle123
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Days ago
쩨비쩨비
4th week of double jaw surgery's Reviews More (10/111)

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List