Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Forehead]

Forehead augmentation (using Endotine), inner brow bone incision and cutting, eye socket bone cutting review

아왜햇지 2024-09-24 (화) 02:46 5 Days ago 590
Dr.
김남복
Hospital
케이아트성형외과의원
Price
770 만원
Days
277 days

Consultation: Base (Min Jang-hwan), K-Art (Kim Nam-bok) Execution: K-Art Plastic Surgery (2023. 12. 22.) Cost: 7,700,000 won Satisfaction: ★★★★★ I went to two places, but I decided on K-Art because they said that only K-Art Plastic Surgery can do eye hole bone cutting. However, the entire process before the consultation was a bit annoying. Other places have 3DCT, but here, I had to burn an X-ray CD from somewhere else and bring it. It was my first plastic surgery, and my satisfaction level is about 5 stars. In addition to the cosmetic purpose of improving my fierce impression and preventing deep forehead wrinkles with the semi-permanent botox effect through corrugator muscle excision, I had more personal goals. From right after the surgery until 2 months ago, my forehead and eyes were really swollen like a typical monster, but once the swelling went down, my forehead became really pretty. I regret that I did n't know that the forehead would get a little longer if I had the surgery and that I took out the forehead reduction option to save on surgery costs, but at this point in time as I'm writing this review, I'm very satisfied. The director's style is from setting the eyebrow position He is the type who listens to everything you want and honestly tells you whether it will work or not and whether there will be side effects.

Comment 2
강원도감자빵 2024-09-24 (화) 03:22 5 Days ago Address
I'm glad that you're so satisfied with your perfectly round and pretty forehead.
에이프릴샤워 2024-09-24 (화) 11:16 4 Days ago Address
* This is a secret post.
Prev  Next  List