Dr.
김종윤
Hospital
이유구강악안면외과
Price
1500 만원
Days
60 days

Seeing my acquaintances who received double jaw surgery from Director Kim Jong-yoon, I also thought about receiving double jaw surgery from Director Kim Jong-yoon without any other concerns ㅎㅎ I had a complex about my protruding teeth since I was young ㅠㅠ Even after orthodontic treatment, there were limitations, so after receiving consultations in many places, they said there was only one way left... double jaw surgery, so I chose double jaw surgery~! Some great tips for double jaw surgery!! After visiting the hospital, changing into hospital clothes, going into the hospital room, and unpacking my luggage in advance, it was easy because I had a guardian, but for those who visit alone, it would be very difficult to move after double jaw surgery, so it would be good to set up various things within arm's reach! For example, a mirror, humidifier, and tissues ㅎㅎ!! Here's a rundown of the things I packed for hospitalization: 2 pillows, 2 humidifiers, several Kleenex tissues, several Kleenex runny nose wipes, a blanket, a long sweatshirt, button-up shirt, underwear, an iPad, an iPad stand, various chargers, AirPods, a hat, artificial tears, wallet (ID), a shower towel, a mirror, lip balm, moisturizer, hand cream, kitchen towels, handkerchiefs, a neck pillow, toner pads, paper cups, a tumbler, a Daiso sauce bottle + more, so I came very prepared! But there were even more things I almost didn't need to bring ㅎㅎ First, on the day of the surgery, I heard it would be really cold after the anesthesia wore off, so I brought a thin long coat, a blanket, a hot pack, and socks, but I felt stuffy and hot instead, so I kept the air conditioner on. And what I was most worried about was not being able to breathe because of a stuffy nose and dry lips, but fortunately, I was able to breathe much better than I thought. A week after the surgery, I came up to Seoul to visit the hospital. ㅎㅎ The swelling was still there (but it was okay to cover it with a mask just below my nose, so I didn't feel stuffy when I walked around). I had the disinfection done without any problems and got laser treatment for the swelling. Director Kim Jong-yoon told me to wear the wafer only at night, which was good. However, I had to put on and take off the rubber band and practice biting and biting a lot!! And I remember feeling so good that I don't have any more tingling sensations ^^.. One month after the surgery, all the screws were removed, and now I can practice chewing soft foods little by little, and I'm happy that I can eat more and more! It's been over a month since the surgery, so many things have improved! My hearing has gradually gone away, and my jaw has become more sensitive ㅋㅋ I started Pilates and light exercise again, so I feel like the swelling in my jaw is going down faster now!! Two months after the surgery. ㅎㅎ My occlusion has become more stable, and I think I can eat more and more! Chewing thoroughly is still difficult, but if I cut it into small pieces and eat it, I can now eat most foods. Comparing to my old photos, my jaw swelling seems to have gone down a lot. Of course, my philtrum and chin are still slightly swollen(?). Currently, I am diligently managing my mouth so that it does not swell more or gain weight.
이유구강악안면외과's Community Reviews (Total 109)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Months ago
쮼잉
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
성녜샤
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
디에스피
윤곽/FACE수술후기
8 Days ago
쩨비쩨비
윤곽/FACE수술후기
23 Days ago
라이몽
Sharing tips on contouring + jaw preparation's Reviews More (10/109)

Comment 2
왕이되 2024-09-21 (토) 20:22 7 Days ago Address
* This is a secret post.
큐떱큐 2024-09-23 (월) 15:55 5 Days ago Address
Wow.. So this is why you get double jaw surgery. You won't regret it, right? Can I ask for some information?
Prev  Next  List