2-week review of the Gwangdae+Lifting Gwanglifting

Bghjj 2024-09-10 (화) 23:22 7 Days ago 1273
Dr.
박종림
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원
Days
14 days

It's been two weeks since I had my cheekbones removed, cheekbone reduction, and flam-lifting. I originally had a case where my cheekbones were more developed than my 45-degree cheekbones . Especially when viewed from the front, they looked too wide compared to my facial features, so I always thought about cheekbone reduction. I worked hard to sell my hands and looked for many plastic surgery clinics, but since I was going to do a major surgery called general anesthesia, I thought a lot about safety. And what was really important was the doctor's skills and experience. And the first place I made an appointment for a consultation was ㅅㅅㅇ Plastic Surgery. Originally, I wanted to do something other than cheekbone reduction, but they really coldly refused to recommend any unnecessary surgeries. At the same time, they told me to only do the minimum surgeries that I could do, regardless of what I cared about, and I was touched by their sincerity. So I made an appointment for surgery at ㅅㅅㅇ, where I was most interested, without any hesitation, and the surgery went smoothly. There was no pain with cheekbone surgery. They say that general anesthesia makes your throat sore and dry, but I didn't have any of that. There was almost no pain in my cheekbones, but it's been a little over two weeks since the surgery, and managing my cheekbones until they healed was much more difficult and hard than the surgery itself. It was hard because I couldn't open my mouth well and couldn't eat hard food until the bones healed. But I really wanted to have the surgery, so I would do it again if I could. First of all, my cheekbones were an area that I was always concerned about, so I could see them . But when I visited the hospital in the second week, they said that they were still puffy and needed to lose more, so there would be a lot of difference. I felt good when I felt the swelling go down little by little each day . There's still swelling, but it's much smoother than before, and people around me asked if I lost weight because my cheekbones seemed smoother. I like that the width of my sides has decreased and the lines have become much smoother after the surgery:)
삼사오성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 247)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
다애다
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
Bghjj
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
상콤love
윤곽/FACE수술후기
8 Days ago
하이영2
눈수술수술후기
9 Days ago
민들레씨777
윤곽/FACE수술후기
11 Days ago
호오유
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
몰라뭔데
코성형수술후기
12 Days ago
코버지차즘
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
장군이와나비
윤곽/FACE수술후기
18 Days ago
리스탙
2-week review of the Gwangdae+Lifting Gwanglifting's Reviews More (10/247)

Comment 1
미적인 2024-09-11 (수) 09:33 6 Days ago Address
리프팅도 같이 해서 그런가 얼굴 전체적으로 작아진 느낌이야
Prev  Next  List