Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

Contour review

지니야네 2024-08-21 (수) 18:37 22 Days ago 1082
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원
Days
14 days

Hello , it's been 2 weeks since I had cheekbone and mini V surgery at Samsao. Before the surgery, I had the surgery because my facial lines felt unkempt and I felt like I looked plump. The reason I chose Samsao was because I visited several hospitals and the anesthesiologist was friendly and the director was always there, and the director was the most trustworthy. After receiving the consultation, it seemed to be professional and safe! The director called me directly after the surgery. I was so thankful! After the outline, they gave me a small toothbrush, lip balm, tongue cleaner, and a small straw container, which I put to good use. It's only been 2 weeks, so my face still feels swollen, but my face has become shorter, my cheekbones have become more prominent, and my facial lines have become softer and smoother overall :) So far, I'm living my life without any major discomfort. In the beginning, it hurt a little and it was difficult to gargle, but now that I have recovered a lot, I am living my life paying attention to what I eat and sleep!
삼사오성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 246)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
Bghjj
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
상콤love
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
하이영2
눈수술수술후기
4 Days ago
민들레씨777