Dr.
황용석
Hospital
바탕성형외과
Price
11 만원
Days
14 days

I was very worried about my cheekbones, so I consulted here and there and thought about it, but in the end, I had surgery on August 2nd. It was my first bone surgery, so I was scared and worried that I would ruin it. I fasted on the day of the surgery and went to the hospital, but I was so nervous, the nurse said. The people were kind and everyone tried to ease my nerves. The doctor confidently told me that the surgery would go well, so I felt like I had the surgery comfortably. The first day after the surgery, my neck hurt so much because of the anesthesia, so it was really hard, and the contouring was not as painful as I thought. I had a hard time because my neck kept hurting. I think I had a war with the swelling for two days. The pain wasn't as bad as taking Tylenol, and it was like I had a cold in my nose when I lay down on my back, so it was a bit painful not being able to breathe. I also had to wear the 7-day medicine all the time, so I felt a bit frustrated. The rest. It was a good thing that it was so good. My mouth opened about the size of my little finger, so I mainly ate porridge and soy milk for about 3-4 days. After that, I was able to open my mouth and chew to some extent, so I was able to eat mainly soft foods! The swelling was so bad that I had to wear a mask for about 4-5 days, but after about 10 days, the swelling went down and if I covered it with my hair, no one would notice!! As the swelling gradually subsided, the outline of my face became visible and I could clearly see that my face had become completely smaller. People around me told me that I had become smaller and prettier, so it was a moment when I felt the reward of all my hard work. I tried to manage the swelling by going for frequent walks and taking anti-swelling teas a lot. I ate a lot and the weight is coming off faster than I thought. I think it's important to do steaming exercises from time to time as well!! After a certain period of time, if you do it often whenever you have time, it seems to help the skin swell on the bone and the swelling goes down. It was a surgery that I worried about a lot and was very scared, but it didn't hurt as much as I thought and I'm very satisfied with the results so far, so I decided to do it. I think I hope the swelling goes down quickly and my face gets smaller haha ​​I'm very satisfied!!
Written by
App

Comment 9
그대뿌니죠 2024-08-19 (월) 11:26 1 Months ago Address
가격 물어봐도돼? 잘돼써

fld321 Writer 2024-08-19 (월) 14:58 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
살구대장 2024-08-19 (월) 14:47 1 Months ago Address
얼굴형 개이쁘다 내 워너비임..나도 광대1종으로 ㅂㅌ 수술기다리고있는데 넘 떨린댜아 땡김이 일주일 확인!

fld321 Writer 2024-08-19 (월) 14:58 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
rjawjd 2024-08-21 (수) 13:46 29 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

fld321 Writer 2024-08-21 (수) 16:22 28 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

rjawjd 2024-08-25 (일) 22:05 24 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

fld321 Writer 2024-08-25 (일) 22:08 24 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

rjawjd 2024-08-25 (일) 22:18 24 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.