2-week review of SMAS lift treatment

로즈마리54 2024-08-14 (수) 11:22 28 Days ago 1142
Dr.
한규남
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원
Days
15 days

It's been 2 weeks since I lifted. After losing a lot of weight the year before last, his face was saggy and we were thinking about getting a thread lift or lift after he gained some weight again. The reason I chose Samsao was because I heard that Dr. Jonglim Park, who was at Banobagi, had opened a new clinic, so I decided to receive SMAS volume lift, deep cheek removal, and lower eyebrow lift procedures at Ssss. I received counseling from other places, but decided to just get a lift from Dr. Gyu-Nam Han. On the day of the surgery, I was really scared and nervous, but I fell asleep after the anesthesia so I didn't feel any pain or pain during the procedure , and the process of waking up from the anesthesia and going home was difficult. Since I went alone without a guardian, I remember having a difficult day after waking up from anesthesia because I felt dizzy, nauseous , and had a headache (like symptoms after drinking too much alcohol). The scar from the eyebrow lift still remains , so I'm worried that I'll be recognized when I return to work after vacation. There's still swelling and bruising, but my face has gained elasticity and I'm satisfied with it. People around me commented that it was a good job to get it, and a few people even said they wanted to get it and would come to the clinic in the winter. So I said I would go with you.^&^
Written by
App
삼사오성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 246)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
Bghjj
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
상콤love
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
하이영2
눈수술수술후기
3 Days ago
민들레씨777
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
호오유
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
몰라뭔데
코성형수술후기
6 Days ago
코버지차즘
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
장군이와나비
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
리스탙
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
리릴릴
2-week review of SMAS lift treatment's Reviews More (10/246)

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List