Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Face lift]

Face lift ㄷㅍㄹ 1st year review.. (+ side effects, pain)

성괴는싫엉 2024-08-13 (화) 11:25 1 Months ago 1410
Dr.
박준형
Hospital
더플랜 성형외과의원
Price
1100 만원
Days
365 days

People who have had a facial lift for over a year don't often write reviews... If you look closely, you will see that only those who have had side effects write reviews. So, this is a review of the first year of facial lift surgery that I tried once~ 1) The reason for the surgery is that it is more popular than TV celebrities... This is the biggest one. Talking about the cost of investing in one's beauty, maintenance is the key, so I looked it up and found out that the celebrity was also a famous person. I'm not sure, but looking at that, I had a hard time with myself and decided to get surgery. Especially my nasolabial fold and jaw line. I suffered the biggest blow from collapsing... This is my face before surgery.. (I wonder if anyone recognizes it. Only part of it is revealed.) 2) Side effects, pain At first, my face was hard and there was no feeling. This was the hardest. There wasn't as much pain as I thought, but I still felt some discomfort. And this. Because I pulled a muscle, it was a little uncomfortable to open my mouth, so it actually became a little difficult to eat for a month, and I lost a lot of weight during that time. Now that I think about it, this may have been an opportunity to go on a diet...~ My senses all came back after 3 months, but that period was difficult. But... I think that's the same for everyone. Still, I trusted the hospital I chose, and I trusted the director who performed the surgery. The counseling director who checked my progress every time I went to the hospital was also helpful. 3) 1st year review Now that it's been 1 year since the surgery, the difficult part was the surgery. I'm so happy that I forgot everything. The biggest change is that my arms, collapsed jawline, and lines on my cheeks have disappeared. I'm over 50, but I hear people say I look like I'm in my early 40s. As I'm getting older, my cheekbones are sticking out more and more, and I'm getting bulldog flesh, but my bones are developing better. I realized that it was not caused by gravity, but that it was caused by facial fat sagging due to gravity. I went to a dermatologist because I heard that I became prettier after surgery, so I took more care and lost more weight. I hope this is helpful to those who are worried about a lift. Because it is different, I hope you choose a hospital that pursues natural beauty.. (I was the first person to become a natural beauty, so Gangnam Beauty, which makes you look unnaturally too young, is not my preference) I will end this review~ One thing I feel is that this surgery will make you look even a year younger. I think it's a good idea to do it when you're young.. If you look up reviews of face lifts, you'll find many people saying it's too unnatural and that it makes you look less young... I think I will have fewer regrets if I find a director who fits my desired beauty standards.

Comment 7
뚱스뚱스 2024-08-14 (수) 01:24 1 Months ago Address
I am considering a face lift. There were so many side effects reviews that I was scared. Meanwhile, when I saw people who did well, I was wondering where they did it. Thank you for posting your review.
Pig98 2024-08-15 (목) 00:58 1 Months ago Address
1100!!!! ㄷㄷㄷ
오이다 2024-08-18 (일) 02:01 1 Months ago Address
I'm thinking about a face lift or forehead lift. I'm looking for it on YouTube.
Miami 2024-08-22 (목) 19:43 26 Days ago Address
I'm also looking for a face lift, but it's really not easy.
꺄꺄뀨 2024-08-23 (금) 03:09 25 Days ago Address
Do you happen to know when I can start playing games like Geosang and Summerji?
Miami 2024-08-26 (월) 12:41 22 Days ago Address
I think it's usually said not to do anything for 3 months after surgery. I think it would be a good idea to ask a plastic surgeon.
Tonny 2024-09-01 (일) 09:14 16 Days ago Address
I'm interested in facial contouring and looking into it. Which hospital is good?
Prev  Next  List