Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

This is a review of 2.5 types of Samsao Contour.

광대칠고양 2024-07-12 (금) 16:21 1 Months ago 1582
Dr.
박종림
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원
Price
1 만원
Days
120 days

Hello, this is a review 3 months after the 2.5 types of contouring (cheekbones + mini V) surgery. To be exact, we are now entering the 4th month! Before the surgery, I was worried about my strong appearance, and I heard from people around me that it would look better if I got a clown look, so I thought that too and decided to get the surgery! I was introduced to Samsao Plastic Surgery Clinic by a friend's recommendation and received a consultation. After the consultation, I realized that the front chin that looks more like a chin than a cheekbone is an important part of the look, so I had cheekbone surgery along with front chin retraction using a mini V! In fact, because I couldn't eat in the beginning, I naturally lost weightㅠㅠ There was no swelling and I was very satisfied, but for the past month, regular food tasted so good... and I started drinking, and I gained 5 kilosㅠㅠㅠ These days, I can't see the light in my outline. Nevertheless, people around me ask me if I have lost weight hahaha why has my face become so small... my expression has changed, my face doesn't look like the one I used to know, etc. Everyone has surprised rabbit eyes haha. I think the clowns have a big effect! The front chin,,1 I feel like the side view (it felt like this) has become like this? I need to go on a diet quickly and become even prettier! They said there wouldn't be any major changes in the 3-4 months, so I'm looking forward to the 6th month. I'll come back after losing 5 kg by then!^^
Written by
App
삼사오성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 246)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
Bghjj
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
상콤love
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
하이영2
눈수술수술후기
3 Days ago
민들레씨777
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
호오유
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
몰라뭔데
코성형수술후기
6 Days ago
코버지차즘
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
장군이와나비
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
리스탙
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
리릴릴
This is a review of 2.5 types of Samsao Contour.'s Reviews More (10/246)

Comment 1
Alex24 2024-07-20 (토) 01:26 1 Months ago Address
소중한 후기 감사합니다! 얼굴형이 엄청 부드러워지셨어요!
저도 광대 수술 알아보고 있는데 혹시 처짐 관련해서 여쭤봐도 괜찮을까요? 얼굴형 때문에 스트레스를 너무 받고 있는데 처짐이 두려워서요ㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List