Dr.
정연호
Hospital
닥터정리반의원
Price
328 만원
Days
341 days

It's already been two and a year since I had facial liposuction + facial fat transplant + square jaw Botox haha. The fact that I'm still writing this review means that I'm satisfied with the results of the double chin liposuction treatment, right? It's been so long now that even my friends say they can't remember what I looked like before and that my face looks natural now hahaha. I was also surprised when I saw the photos while posting a review hahaha. I'm very satisfied with how my double chin is still maintained and now the weather is getting warmer. Before, even on hot days, if I wore my hair in a bun, my double chin would look more prominent, so I was a little reluctant to do it, even though I like it, but now I'm so happy that I can tie my hair up without any worries. Thank you so much to Dr. Jeong Yeon-ho, director of the doctor's grooming class, who helped me get rid of my double chin beautifully . If you are worried about a double chin, don't worry, go to the doctor 's grooming class. You will never regret it. It was really great to be able to get rid of the double chin liposuction, which had been a complex for me my whole life, so quickly. I was very happy that I could maintain it with just one treatment and not have to worry about it in the future. I am very satisfied. I am very satisfied . I’m satisfied even though I didn’t have any lifting procedures!
Written by
App

Comment 6
아모하지 2024-06-16 (일) 14:52 2 Months ago Address
Did you just get a double chin? The effect is so good!! I'm thinking about it too. Can you tell me the actual price?!

오야지 Writer 2024-06-20 (목) 17:30 1 Months ago Address
No thread lifting, just facial liposuction, fat grafting, and square jaw botox.
뻐지 2024-06-18 (화) 02:05 2 Months ago Address
Great!!

오야지 Writer 2024-06-20 (목) 17:31 1 Months ago Address
고마워
xeoxyun510 2024-06-29 (토) 14:28 1 Months ago Address
나도 턱살은 절대 안빠져서 어제 이중턱&턱선 지방흡입 상담다녀왔어!! 그런데 수술후 부작용이 걱정되더라구ㅜㅜ 혹시 처지거나 패이는 부작용 같은 건 없을까??
블랙보리얌 2024-08-12 (월) 15:08 7 Days ago Address
닥터정리반 지방이식은 어때???
Prev  Next  List