Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

A long and detailed contour surgery review!! People scheduled for surgery, take a look!!!

뉴뉴뉸 2022-06-25 (토) 09:23 2 Years ago 24278
Dr.
유지한
Hospital
노트성형외과의원
Price
700 만원
Days
1 days
When I was having surgery, there were a lot of things I was curious about and worried about, so I'm posting this because I thought it would be helpful!! It will be helpful if you read it at length!! I had surgery yesterday and today is day 1! I'm in the process of being discharged from the hospital after removing the pain reliever @ Things to take to the hospital when contouring : Comfortable clothes (easy to put on and take off!! It has a zipper on the front), bungee hat, 2 extra black masks (black), charger, airpods, Mirror (useful for drinking water, etc.), lip balm, Daiso water bottle, toilet paper, plastic... (necessary if you are under anesthesia and feeling nauseous), umbrella, post-surgery meal, steamed egg, soft tofu, pumpkin porridge, things without grains, soup, new care, silken tofu . , castella, etc. on the 1st to 3rd days, water, New Care, drink cold water, apply cold compresses, wear hot flashes 24 hours a day, gargle with hexamedine twice a day. For the rest, gargle with plain water every 2 hours. If you puff out your cheeks when gargling, the wound may burst, so just keep your head down. Do it while moving left and right☆ Day 3~ Soft tofu, soft tofu, pumpkin string, start brushing your teeth, keep gargling, use the stuffing for 2 hours, take it off and take turns, 2nd week, remove the stitches, eat regular food, start exercising your mouth with something that is not hard, stop gargling! There may be discoloration. After a month, anything is possible. Yoga, water park, all After a month, weights are possible after 3 months. Surgery review ] Scheduled for second surgery, 9:30 visit, registration, prescription received in advance 5 minutes of consultation with the director at 10 o’clock? It's too short + 20 minutes of consultation with the manager after submitting a photo of the image I want ? After receiving the consent form for the surgery, the notebook gives you a kit containing items that can be used for surgery. They tell you how to use it. Make a reservation for the next visit at 10:40. Change your clothes on the 14th floor and use gargles. Wait in the hospital room. 13:00 Enter the operating room and get a blood pressure monitor attached to an electrocardiogram and a surgical line ( Thick needle ㅜㅜ) Administer propofol. When you feel the cold medicine going in, black out. I woke up in the recovery room at about 16:30. I applied about 1-2 liters of oxygen in the recovery room. At this time, the nurse said I felt like my nose was bleeding so I put my hand on my nose to check. I thought they were trying to get out of anesthesia and remove the blood bag, so they scolded me. The surgery time was approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes + Accu 30 minutes..? It takes about 4 hours in total to do anesthesia, recovery, and accumulating the affected area before and after this treatment . Arrived at the hospital room at 17:30 and kept burping due to the anesthetic gas. Fortunately, I didn't feel nauseous because I was under general anesthesia. Everyone was upset and vomiting and having a hard time. Pain . I watched TV to forget, but the pain gets worse when I laugh because I live alone.. haha. It would be better to watch documentaries after the surgery. It hurts more when I watch entertainment. My mouth can't open and my voice can't come out, so I communicated with the nurse using a notepad. Anesthetic gas after surgery . Take deep breaths to get it out. This is important. Intranasal intubation. Oral surgery. Both noses are bleeding. Pain ㅜㅜ Tingling and throbbing. Overall, my square jaw and front jaw hurt more than my cheekbones. They came with a painkiller, but it still hurt so I had to take additional painkillers.. I'm not sensitive to pain, but it hurt. I thought, why did I do this just to get rich and famous ? I don't think I can do it twice. I didn't know because I've never had any pain from a hospital stay, but this incident made me understand the pain of patients a million times... You really have to be nice to people who are sick... And everyone said it was a sore throat because of the anesthesia, but I felt like the sore throat was just a pain . It's... like a sore throat when you have coronavirus..??? It hurts haha. But after about a day, it was just like a sore throat, so it hurt when I drooled, so it was bearable. The nose bleeds continued, but it wasn't bright red, and my mouth was like a red stain from the runny nose . The phlegm keeps flowing haha. It's like I wiped a whole roll of toilet paper... After the 8 o'clock to 4 hour fasting time, they brought me a bottle of New Care, water, and a paper cup. I brought a water bottle from Daiso. I just folded the front of the paper cup and drank it. The water bottle will be useful when I get home. I think I'll use it. Anyway, as soon as I come out after the surgery, they help me go to the bathroom. There's a barrier in the bathroom, so every time the nurse comes, I ask them if they went to the bathroom. When I go in, I have to help them through the pole gate... It's a single room, but the bathroom is a shared bathroom. There's only one toilet, but it's clean and has a bidet. I received two 1L bottles of Hartman and Hotdeck fluids. After taking antibiotics once in the morning, I took anti-phlegm medicine, medicine to reduce swelling, etc. I don't know what it is because I'm sleeping. I have to come every two hours to empty the blood bag and replace the ice bag. It's a bit painful ㅠㅠㅠ.. Thank you teacher.. Director Yoo Ji-han at night, wait a minute, around 10 or 11 o'clock? After the surgery, patients seem to be seen once in a while. The next morning, around 8:00 to 15 a.m., remove the blood bag without tying the area where the pain was removed. Do not eat anything for 30 minutes. When removing it, I felt pain when touching the surgical area + throbbing + stiffness + rather than going away all at once, I took it out three times. I didn't like it because it was a stiff pain. It wasn't so much that I couldn't stand it.. It went from a flesh-colored rash to a black tingling . exchange, explanation on how to wear it. At 9:00 a.m., the nurse comes and briefly explains it once more. 9:30 - Wash your hair and do some simple swelling care? One more Citi shot and the consultation with the director is over!!!! The note pocket contains a tongue cleaner, baby toothbrush, cotton swab, gauze, and an ice pack. So, I didn't use the baby's toothbrush separately. From the day of surgery, I received a text message with a care method video. Day 0, Day 1, Day 3, Day 7, Week 2, etc. I received a text message with instructions from the director. It was very helpful (I looked for it in advance and looked for it haha). Also, I often have nosebleeds after surgery, especially when I go to the bathroom or move around a lot. I brought 2 masks, white and black, but as someone who had to take public transportation for about 2 hours, I preferred the black one to the white one. First of all, the black one is black, and even the nosebleeds show through the white mask. Just in case, let's bring a black mask too!! I wrote this in a lot of detail, but I hope it helps!! Even before the surgery, I was working hard and there were a lot of questions and things I didn't know. There are still a lot. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I will reply!! Now all I have left to do is take public transportation home with a swollen face. This is what I'm most worried about haha. When I went home, they said it was expensive because it was a plastic surgery pharmacy and they didn't have insurance. How much was the price? I looked it up and found that it was 100,000 won and that it was 30,000 to 50,000 won. It seems to vary depending on the prescription... I heard somewhere that he prescribed 4 cans of Hexamedine... I thought 1 can would be enough... Ah, he prescribed 1 can! One container is quite large, enough for 2 injections!! Brush your rims every 2 hours, and use hex gargles twice a day, as your teeth may discolor, so use a toothbrush with toothpaste after the 2nd part. For the first week, brush your teeth with Andim hex gargles in toothpaste and brush mainly on your teeth. They say toothpaste is not good for the lint, so apply it for the first 3 weeks . After that, you can take it off if it's uncomfortable. On the 1st to 3rd day after surgery, I was so swollen that I couldn't talk. Especially, my lips felt like they were going to burst, and my nose bleeds constantly, so I'm using a roll of tissues a day. I tried to sit down and sleep, but I couldn't sleep because of the pain and discomfort. It's now the 4th day . After about a while, I just sat down and slept well without waking up. But I guess the swelling lasts a long time and I felt dizzy without thinking about it going down. On the 3rd day, I was told I could eat porridge or rice cakes, but my mouth couldn't open, so I had no choice but to just take New Care. But I didn't lose weight as much as I expected. The pills didn't work . I couldn't open my mouth, so I wondered if I should grind it into powder, but I put one pill at a time between my teeth and washed it with water. After about two days, it became easier to swallow the pills. On the 7th day, when the tape was on my chin, the swelling in my lips started to go down. At this time, even if I just put on a mask, the surgical marks did not show up, so from that time on, I started walking hard while wearing a mask. It was 9 days after the chin tape. From the 10th day, I started to feel a little more chubby and started to eat small pieces haha . Review If you look at it, you can go to work a week after the surgery... You can go to work if you wear a mask, but it's absolutely impossible to talk to people at work or especially eat together at a restaurant... It would be really good for people who work to schedule two weeks of vacation. It's the same ㅜㅜ I had swollen lips until the 8th day, so my speech was slurred and leaky, so even though I was only talking on the phone with my kids, they asked me why my pronunciation was so bad and asked if I was talking while putting a pack on my face.... In the 2nd week, the stitches in my mouth were removed, and the lower cheeks on both sides of my chin and the upper cheeks were like this . I removed it in a few places. It hurts to remove everything, but my front jaw was really sore. It may depend on who removes it, but the nurse who removed it for me... It just felt like she was cutting raw flesh, not stitches. It was bleeding a lot. .... And more than anything, it was so bad because they were not friendly... When I removed it and wiped it, a few blood and lumps came out.... The overall atmosphere of the hospital room and hospital was clean in a single room, so it was on a high floor, so it had a city view (I couldn't see it because I was sick) No haha) It feels like staying in an officetel for a day. There is a toilet paper trash can , TV locker, and simple desk in the room. Personally, it would be good to bring a wet mirror, wet wipes, and tissues. In the morning, I clean my face and wipe my eyelids with wet wipes. Haha, I have to use the rest if my nose bleeds when I go home. Q&A: Things I was curious about 1. Whether or not you wear a urinary strap > It varies from hospital to hospital, but usually they do not wear it and if you say it will take a long time during surgery, they say you will wear it. 2. Is it possible to have surgery even if you have sex? > Yes, if you tell the nurse during surgery, they will give you disposable underwear and sanitary pads. I heard that it swells more when you do sex ㅜㅜ 3. Are there any stitches in the Accu area?> I have cheeks and a double chin on the head like this, but I have cheeks, so maybe a stitch behind both ears? There are stitches and they always get removed on the 7th day along with the cheek stitches, so that's why I chose the notebook!! After all, there are many hospitals with good skills and famous hospitals, so I was very worried at first, but I chose aftercare + director + line. I handpicked ㅇㅍㅅㅌ, ㅅㅅㅇ, and ㄴㅌ, and I left out ㅇㅍㅅㅌ because it was safe and clean, but felt like a doll line. I was planning to go here because the director has 25 years of experience and the hospital is clean, but after the surgery, my face shape is too natural? I have a feeling that the notes are reasonably natural by my standards, and the director's experience is not bad, 20 years...?? 10How many years..? First of all, during the consultation, he was blunt but detailed, so the biggest thing was that I was able to make a decision after consultation!! If you go for a consultation, be sure to take the questionnaire with you if you have any questions!!! They provide some explanation, but since there are many counselors, you have to list as many things you don't know so that you can quickly resolve any questions. And after-care, first of all, a CT scan and hair washing on the day after surgery. I think the best thing is to come to the hospital at the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 3rd, and 6th week and have a CT scan and consultation with the doctor. Swelling care and radiofrequency treatment were performed a total of 3 times for 1, 2, and 4 weeks. Also, receiving videos via text message was really helpful ----> I wrote it like this, but it's a correction. The CT is 3 gal a month and 6 gal the day after the surgery. They say that getting CT scans too often is bad for your health, so there is no need to get them every week.
노트성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 239)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
27 Days ago
totoro1004
가슴성형수술후기
30 Days ago
우성맘
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Months ago
하핳하를
코성형수술후기
5 Hours ago
프롬ㅁ
가슴성형수술후기
9 Hours ago
알러지
가슴성형수술후기
2 Days ago
오오오111
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
샤샤샤샤68
가슴성형수술후기
4 Days ago
달빛요정
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
김미김미영
A long and detailed contour surgery review!! People scheduled for surgery, take a look!!!'s Reviews More (10/239)

Comment 60
넘넘호하 2022-06-25 (토) 10:42 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

뉴뉴뉸 Writer 2022-06-25 (토) 11:38 2 Years ago Address
[@넘넘호하] 아진짜?!어디서해???? 흐... 긴장되겠다.....그심정알지....ㅠㅠㅜ

넘넘호하 2022-06-25 (토) 15:04 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

뉴뉴뉸 Writer 2022-06-25 (토) 16:00 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Jisoo02 2022-06-25 (토) 15:00 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

뉴뉴뉸 Writer 2022-06-25 (토) 15:59 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
융융땡 2022-06-25 (토) 16:23 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

뉴뉴뉸 Writer 2022-06-25 (토) 16:35 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
은하수미리내 2022-06-26 (일) 00:52 2 Years ago Address
정보글 감사해요~!
오오오옹알 2022-06-26 (일) 18:25 2 Years ago Address
저도 여기서 할 예정이고 아큐인지 핸메인지몰라서 검색하다가 닉네임 자주봤어요 ㅎㅎㅎ정말 친절한 후기 감사합니다!

뉴뉴뉸 Writer 2022-06-26 (일) 19:31 2 Years ago Address
[@오오오옹알]  수술 화이팅이예요~!!!
나이라 2022-06-26 (일) 19:42 2 Years ago Address
와 진짜 자세하고 친절한 후기 너무 감사합니다 ㅜㅠㅠ
아이러브망망 2022-06-26 (일) 23:37 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

뉴뉴뉸 Writer 2022-06-27 (월) 16:01 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
cletine 2022-06-27 (월) 02:25 2 Years ago Address
와 윤곽고민중이었는데 이거보니까 딱 정리가 되는것같아요!'
루미짜응 2022-06-27 (월) 20:07 2 Years ago Address
우왕 긴글 쓰느라 고생 하셨어요! 윤곽 발품 파는중인데 정보 많이 얻어갑니다~!
하리스 2022-06-30 (목) 13:08 2 Years ago Address
목소리는 언제쯤 돌아오셨을끼요?ㅜㅜ방금 하고 왔는데 목소리도 안나오고 아프네요ㅠ

뉴뉴뉸 Writer 2022-06-30 (목) 17:32 2 Years ago Address
[@하리스]  저목소리는 2일정도 후에 나왔구 근데 입이이랑 입안이 탱탱 부어서 6일차인 지금도 말하면 발음다새서 무슨말하는지 잘 못알아들어요ㅋㅋㅋ ㅜㅜ 산책이랑 찜질 열씸히 하면서 붓기빼고 있어용

하리스 2022-07-01 (금) 11:12 2 Years ago Address
[@뉴뉴뉸] 혹시 윤곽 한 후 쫌 무턱 같은 느낌 있으셨을까요..? 자금 다 부어서 비율상 그런건지 .. 의자쌤께 꼭 턱 남겨달라고했는데 그래보여서 ㅠㅠㅠ 혹시 그런 느낌 있으셨을까요..?ㅠㅠ

뉴뉴뉸 Writer 2022-07-01 (금) 12:45 2 Years ago Address
[@하리스] 저오늘 얼굴에 붙은 테이프떼고 이제야 얼굸형봤는데 턱마니 부어서 무턱처럼 둥글둥글 그래요 ㅋㅋㅋ씨티상으론 라인 괜찮아보여서..ct찍은거는 보셧어용?

뉴뉴뉸 Writer 2022-07-01 (금) 12:47 2 Years ago Address
[@하리스] 아 저두 궁금한거있는데 혹시 ct 언제언제찍는지 아세요?? ㅜㅜ저상담할때는 1주,2주,한달차다찍는다했는데.. 오늘 일주차하구왓는데 안찍는다그래서ㅠ
여성화 2022-07-04 (월) 11:26 1 Years ago Address
와 자세한 후기 고마워 나도 상담 받고 찾아보다가 봤는데 상세한 후기 너무 좋다 거기다가 나도 지금 ㄴㅌ랑 ㅁㅇㄷㅇ으로 계속 마음이 가는데 둘중에 디자인이랑 가격대 맞는곳으로 가려고

뉴뉴뉸 Writer 2022-07-06 (수) 17:23 1 Years ago Address
[@여성화] 나도 ㅁㅇㄷㅇ도 괜찮은것 같아서 고민했는데
일단 상담부터가봐! 상담가니까 확 정해지더라구
생갈치이로 2022-07-04 (월) 23:50 1 Years ago Address
수고 많았겠네….
나도 계속 고민중인데..

뉴뉴뉸 Writer 2022-07-06 (수) 17:22 1 Years ago Address
[@생갈치이로]  나도 고민 엄청하다가 결국했는데 수술 첫날부터 첫주는 후회하는데 2주차되니까 후회는 없더라! 큰수술인만큼 신중하게 고민해봐~~
승짱파워 2022-07-05 (화) 02:00 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

뉴뉴뉸 Writer 2022-07-06 (수) 17:21 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
브티 2022-07-05 (화) 23:54 1 Years ago Address
큰 수술하는 데 5분 상담이라니
참참참
ㅠㅠㅠ

모쪼록
예뻐지세요

뉴뉴뉸 Writer 2022-07-06 (수) 17:23 1 Years ago Address
[@브티]  ㅋㅋ ㅠㅜ 그만큼 수술하는사람도 많고 바쁘니까 그런가봐용  감사합니다~~
성형완성 2022-07-08 (금) 02:17 1 Years ago Address
지세한 후기 정말 감사합니다!
입안 실밥 제거 그렇게 많이 아픈가요?ㅠㅠ
간호사 바이 간호사인 거 같나요
이무쪼록 수술은 디자인 잡은대로 잘 나오셨나요?

뉴뉴뉸 Writer 2022-07-09 (토) 17:19 1 Years ago Address
[@성형완성]  일단 씨티상으로는 만족해용! 붓기빠져봐야알것같아요 ㅎㅎ 실밥제거는 기본적으로 아픈건 맞는데 간호사 바이 간호사도 맞는 것 같아요ㅠㅜ 다릉곳은 그래도 참을만한데 앞턱는진짜.... 다시 겪고싶지않아요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
닫다다 2022-07-15 (금) 16:04 1 Years ago Address
나는 붓기케어왜안ㅇ해줬지.. 말안해듀 해주는거야..

뉴뉴뉸 Writer 2022-10-13 (목) 11:59 1 Years ago Address
말안해두 해주는건데..!! 안해줬어?!
Dlsiabwkd 2022-07-21 (목) 04:40 1 Years ago Address
좋은정보가 너무 많아

aroroa0 2022-08-15 (월) 01:37 1 Years ago Address
3종이 저가격인가요?.?

life 2022-08-17 (수) 22:11 1 Years ago Address
이거 나도 궁금!!

뉴뉴뉸 Writer 2022-10-13 (목) 11:57 1 Years ago Address
넹넹 맞아요! 저가격이예요!
성공진심 2022-09-07 (수) 05:36 1 Years ago Address
후기 잘 봤네요

감사합니다~
같은호선 2022-09-07 (수) 08:29 1 Years ago Address
곧 저병원에서 하는데 만족하시는지 궁금해요!

뉴뉴뉸 Writer 2022-10-13 (목) 11:58 1 Years ago Address
넹넹 지금으로는 만족합니당!
우롱차차차 2022-09-07 (수) 18:36 1 Years ago Address
내가 수술해보니까 이렇게 글써주는 게 보통일이 아니야ㅠㅠ 자세하게 후기 남겨줘서 고마워! 정말 도움 많이됐어!

뉴뉴뉸 Writer 2022-10-13 (목) 11:58 1 Years ago Address
도움됬다니 다행이야

무무무우 2022-10-24 (월) 00:45 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
워너B 2022-10-25 (화) 06:14 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
초바비15 2022-10-31 (월) 18:58 1 Years ago Address
이 글을 지금 봤어
수술 전 봐서 다행이야
아이러브망망 2022-12-06 (화) 23:00 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
우당탕키탕키 2023-01-04 (수) 11:21 1 Years ago Address
공유 고마워 나도 곧 수술해!
jj은 2023-02-16 (목) 00:04 1 Years ago Address
자세한 후기 감사합니다!
누룽지쿵 2023-03-07 (화) 15:28 1 Years ago Address
와진짜 글 써줘서 고마워!!!!
아후으으 2023-03-21 (화) 12:32 1 Years ago Address
아니 나도 노트에서하구 2일차인데 너무공감된다 ㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋ 코피흐르는거빼곤 다 내가쓴줄.. 넘 똑같옄ㅋㅋㅋ
어느멋진날에 2023-03-31 (금) 01:22 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
더쁨쁨 2023-08-02 (수) 01:23 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
뚱땅뚱땅2 2023-11-18 (토) 10:06 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
사라아아암코및뒷트 2023-11-24 (금) 15:33 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Omk9900 2023-12-06 (수) 01:52 6 Months ago Address
본 후기들중 찐이다...
참차밍 2024-01-18 (목) 03:26 5 Months ago Address
공유고마워!!
브이째고 2024-01-24 (수) 23:07 5 Months ago Address
와 자세한 후기 고마워 진짜
다음날 집가는건 갈만했어??
더늦기전에 2024-02-09 (금) 05:55 4 Months ago Address
나도 ㄴㅌ에서 광대+얼굴지흡했고 3주차야. 과정이 나랑 비슷해서 동지를 만난 기분이야~ 난 얼굴지흡한 앞볼이 바이오본드 현상이 생겨서 좀 불안해ㅠㅠ 시간지나면서 없어지면 좋겠는데...
Prev  Next  List