Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

This is a review of the 9th day of men’s contour surgery (cheekbones, front chin).

신사역 2019-12-29 (일) 21:02 4 Years ago 25236
Dr.
김탁호원장님
Hospital
타코성형외과의원

-Before photo (the red arrow shows the before photo) -After photo (this is the 9th day photo) Complex protruding cheekbone surgery (7-8MM osteotomy on both sides) Long, straight chin T-bone surgery Mini V-line surgery (chin length 7-8mm) 8mm length reduction (due to severe prognathism and 8mm maximal advancement of the front chin) Even though I tried to advance it as much as possible, it may still look a little lacking later on. If that's the case, I suggested thinking about front chin fat grafting later. The photo is from the YouLike app, and I debated a lot about whether or not to upload it with this, but the contour effect was great. It's all down to 0. There is only a skin correction effect and there is no difference in the outline compared to the basic iPhone camera, so I am uploading it as a second photo. There are still a lot of bruises, and they are very swollen in the morning, but subside again in the evening. Because of the swelling and bruising, I haven't yet made an appointment and can't go around without a mask, but it looks good because of the skin correction effect, but I think it's still 2 weeks before I can go around. Please just refer to the outline line. There is still a lot of swelling and bruises, but I am very surprised and satisfied that my cheekbones have become straight. I asked during the pre-surgery design consultation that my chin should never be too V-shaped, like a woman's chin, and I think it turned out to be round and mini-V. Since the size of my face has decreased, it is natural that it has become smaller, and even the lines have become more even, so I am satisfied with today, the 9th day. There's still a long way to go due to swelling, but I plan to walk hard. It may be premature to post this, but  I am writing this in the hope that it will be helpful to those who are concerned, and to record how I felt after reading this post. (First of all, I would like to inform you that I do not have any benefit from the hospital in writing this article. This is my personal review.) I think I have been thinking about facial contouring surgery for about 5 years. I had a complex, but in fact, I just wanted to do it in the back of my mind. I knew that it was a major surgery and I knew about the side effects that would follow, so I just wanted to do it. I only thought about it because I had time, and after I quit my job, I started working at Naver Cafe, etc. As I snooped around, my desire to do it grew like a snowball. I think I sold my handmade items first after that. -The state of giving up and giving up was very difficult psychologically in the beginning. Until the early days of Sonpoom, I didn't know there was a site called Seongyesa, so I mainly looked at hospitals that were famous in various Naver cafes. It was difficult to look for a hospital for several days. I also searched for side effects for the hospitals mentioned in the outline, but there were no reviews of side effects except that they were good, and I saw those hospitals in the recommendation posts, so I thought I could trust this hospital. After consulting with Daum Cafe and the 5-6 cafes in the group, I went to the most mentioned one. I even placed a reservation deposit for two units. Afterwards, while Googling with a confused mind, I came across a site called Seongyesa. After that, I searched through the initials, the name of the director, the reviews of the surgery, etc. for the two hospitals where I had placed a deposit, and I was completely lost. I was very cautious and sensitive because it was a major surgery, but after seeing the side effects from the places I had paid a reservation deposit for, I was completely devastated and thought that there was no hospital I could trust and that it was a dangerous surgery... and that contouring was not done. Of course, there is no hospital without at least one side effect, but I almost gave up after seeing the side effects, but I couldn't give up because I had made up my mind. So, I decided to look again from the beginning. - Re-consultation After searching through Seongyesa for several days, the place that caught my eye was Taco Plastic Surgery, and I received a consultation right away without any delay. Surgical skills are the most important factor, but I think the character and personality of the doctor in charge are also important. I liked that he made a good impression and spoke very softly. Unlike other hospitals I've been to before, I felt like they looked at my face in more detail. The only one who recommended 2 types instead of 3 (cheekbones, chin). Now that I think about it, I think I would have never had the same face if I had used 3 types. I don't have a square jaw and I'm on the slim side. It's a good thing When I think about it now, I don’t understand why other hospitals recommended 3 types. The consultation time was the longest, and it was easy to understand as it was done while looking at the computer while editing in Photoshop. He also answered many of the questions I had prepared well. I had surgery about a month after the consultation, so I don't remember the details, but as I heard, the consultation was good and honest. If you have a reservation deposit at another hospital, you immediately cancel and decide to pay the deposit again to have the surgery.  -I had issues with sagging cheeks and functional side effects, but I wasn't worried because I knew that he had a lot of experience and was very capable. When I consulted at various hospitals and asked about sagging cheeks, the answer I got from the doctors was that my skin tone was good, so I didn't have to worry too much about sagging cheeks.  Of course, I know that Director Kim Tak-ho is the type of person who honestly tells us whether sagging will occur or not depending on each individual's personality. They said that in my case, like other hospitals, I didn't have to worry too much about sagging cheeks. Even though I think about it, I don't have a lot of fat on my face and I knew that my skin had good elasticity, so of course! I was relieved, but since I had a lot of time left after setting the surgery date, I searched for all the articles related to sagging cheeks on Sungyesa and plastic surgery communities, and on Google for articles about sagging cheeks. Regarding sagging cheeks, I thought, "I don't have to worry because I have good skin," but as I dug into various related materials and articles about sagging cheeks, including why sagging cheeks are inevitable, I started to feel dizzy again. Is it inevitable? Can’t we overcome it even with individual differences? I thought it would be better not to have surgery as I would get regular lifts. When I looked at the various posts about sagging cheeks, it was very confusing, and in the comments, there were posts saying they didn't come and others saying it was unconditional, so I was worried a lot. Even though the conditions for sagging cheeks were relatively good until 3 days before the surgery, I had given up on almost 80% of the treatment due to sagging cheeks and went to another consultation to ask more questions about sagging cheeks.  The director talked about each and every factor, such as the surgical method, skin tone, age, presence of facial fat, amount of bone removed, etc., and gave me confidence that this was a case that I did not need to worry about. Crucially, I was very anxious about sagging cheeks, so 4-5 After receiving contouring surgery from Dr. Tak-ho Kim a year ago, a person who wanted to entrust his nose surgery to Dr. Tak-ho again went to see the Dr. and showed me photos of his recent visit, and I could see that there was no sagging cheeks. I was very anxious and shaken, but I was reassured by the warm words he gave me outside of the surgery, and I felt at ease again and was able to go to the hospital with peace of mind on the due date. -Immediately after surgery, on the day of surgery, is there about 20 minutes of design time before surgery in the morning? proceed After taking a CT scan, I changed my clothes, washed up, and immediately lay down on the operating table. When I woke up, the nurses on the operating table woke me up. Well, I think everyone knows that it's difficult because of general anesthesia. But I didn't have any neck pain at all. It was the hardest part because my throat didn't hurt at all, I felt dizzy from the gas, and I felt nauseous. I had pitot once and couldn't sleep. Blood continues to come out of the nose and mouth.  Because I had to keep breathing while exhaling gas... I couldn't even drink water and this process was difficult. Even though I wasn't conscious after the surgery, I saw the director and the nurses took good care of me, so I took a taxi home around 11pm. After drinking a glass of water at the convenience store in front of my house, I felt like I was running out of gas and I really wanted to buy something. -On the 1st and 2nd day , the swelling was less than I expected, the pain was not as painful as I thought, and I walked a lot. (I walked 22,000 steps, but now that I think about it, it seems right to just rest for the 1st and 2nd days.) It was very difficult to eat and I couldn't sleep well. -Day 3~4 was the most difficult time due to swelling and heat. My face was swollen to the point of bursting, and on top of that, I had a hard time taking 2 pills within 6 hours of the additional painkillers that the hospital gave me to take every 12 hours only when I was really sick (actually, I wasn't that sick, but it was my fault for not listening to the hospital's advice and taking preventive medication out of fear of getting sick. ㅠㅠ) I'm already sensitive to painkillers (swelling due to inability to urinate, constipation, bloating in the stomach), so I lived without taking painkillers, but I took 2 pills... Suddenly, my head started spinning and I felt like I was going to die even if I stayed still, and I was dizzy and dying because I was looking at my phone, and my stomach was full of food . I regretted getting contouring surgery for the first time that day because I felt like I was going to collapse. It was so painful that I wanted to go back to the time when I didn't have surgery. I was in such dizzy pain that I felt like I was going to die, so I called 119 at the emergency room and got a ring and survived.  Never take too many painkillers.  The basic painkillers given by the hospital still didn't work for me, so I consulted with the doctor and took the 2-week supply of medicine I received from the hospital, minus the painkillers , and changed the painkillers to Easy&Six. - After surviving the emergency room on the 5th to 6th day , my body recovered a bit, and after changing painkillers, my body came back to life little by little.  From the 4th day, I could see the swelling go down, and on the 6th day, I still felt like I was becoming more human. I took three types of swelling-reducing medicines I saw on YouTube (Tripline, Baenosin, and Bruna), went for a walk, and went to the hospital to receive swelling care. The toothache lasted for about 12 hours on the 5th day and then disappeared, and after that it was a little difficult because of the tight feeling in my mouth. - From day 7 to 9, I started to feel more energetic. After the stitches were removed (I was touched that the director also removed the stitches. They say there are many hospitals where you can't see the director after the surgery, so I see you every time I go), the tightness in my mouth went away a lot. Today, the 9th day of pain, the pain has improved to the point where I don't need to take painkillers at all. The swelling has gone down. I took swelling medication and walked for about 3 hours a day. Because there is no pain, it is very easy to live with. I ate regular food slowly, walked diligently, and my condition improved. - What was difficult until the 9th day - That the first week after surgery would be difficult. I saw many posts and chat rooms with those who outlined it first, and I thought coolly that I should just think that I was dead for a week. As a human being, when you get sick after having surgery, you have a desperate feeling of hope that it won't hurt. I can't sleep deeply, it doesn't take as long as I thought, it's hard, and I'm in pain. But after a week, I felt a lot more comfortable. -Fear of mental management due to swelling (not for people on the 3rd day) and whether the surgery was successful -People who do not take painkillers well may experience nausea and dizziness. In this case, consult your hospital - heat, tingling, pain, toothache, earache, nosebleeds, phlegm, and tightness in the mouth are natural phenomena and will gradually improve. Now, on day 9, I am feeling very good. The only symptoms are intermittent watery nosebleeds and bloody sputum. -TMI This is a YouTube link for 3 types of medicine to reduce swelling. Those of you who know that pumpkin juice doesn't help. (Pumpkin's main ingredient: beta-carotene, which has nothing to do with swelling) If you think it will help, you can buy it after watching the video . https://youtu.be/NXgN3RuUnLI Contouring surgery is very difficult, mentally before getting it, and mentally and physically after getting it. There is a group chat room on KakaoTalk about contouring that is very helpful . Sharing information and schedules, getting encouragement to cheer up after the surgery, and sharing various things after the surgery gives me a lot of strength. Also, at Seongyesa, it is the same hospital , but it was very helpful to recruit people who had surgery on similar dates and those who will have surgery through KakaoTalk and create a group chat room to share schedules, share information, and support each other . And once the hospital is decided, I hope to search for articles about that hospital on Seongyesa using all the initial consonants (whether good or side effects) and search on Google for the hospital name, director's name, etc., filtering out the black hospitals and carefully selecting them before undergoing surgery. Rather than writing a post asking to unconditionally recommend a good hospital, you should do your own research and do a lot of research. Whether it's Googling or initial consonants, I'll leave another review once the swelling and bruising go down!

Comment 60
휼휼 2019-12-29 (일) 22:38 4 Years ago Address
고생많으셨습니다! 초기부터 자세하게 후기로 기록해주셔서 감사합니다. 아직 힘드시겠지만 붓기 빠지면 훨씬 만족감도 크실 것 같네요!!

신사역 Writer 2019-12-29 (일) 23:01 4 Years ago Address
[@휼휼] 감사합니다 도움이 많이 되셨길 바래요
dondon9612 2019-12-29 (일) 22:52 4 Years ago Address
저도 내년 3월 타코에서 수술 예정입니다~ 자세한 후기 감사해요~ 수술도 너무 잘되셨네요!! 혹시 수술 후 피통도 차셨나요 ?

신사역 Writer 2019-12-29 (일) 23:03 4 Years ago Address
[@dondon9612] 피통은 차지 않았어요!  원장님이 피통안채우시는걸로 알고 있어요 소변줄이나 테이핑도 없었구요
땡김이만 하고 당일  퇴원했습니다.

dondon9612 2019-12-29 (일) 23:07 4 Years ago Address
[@신사역] 맞아요 원장님 실력이 좋으셔서 피통 안찬다는 이야기를 들었는데 진짜였네요~ 저도 빨리 수술 받고싶네요
자연미인이거든? 2019-12-29 (일) 23:29 4 Years ago Address
신사역님!!! 후기 기다렸는데 이런 상세한 후기 감동이에요.... 진짜 도움이 많이 되는것 같아요 뭔가 안심이 되고 더욱더 믿음이가는것같아요 ㅌㅋ가 진짜 마케팅하는걸 꺼려하는것같기도하고 대표원장님이 수술부터 사후관리까지 모든걸책임지고하다보니까 마케팅을 활발히 해서 환자수를 늘리는것보다 소개로 알아서 오는 환자가 이미 많기 때문에 그렇게 병원을 운영하는쪽으로 방향이 잡힌것같다는 느낌이 왔어요.. 일단 수술 너무 잘되신듯해여 정말 같은사람이라면 모를정도로 많이 바뀌신것같아요 특히 턱끝 무턱완전 해결되신거같구 세련되지셨네요 이제 긍정적인 생각으로 붓기가 빠질날만 기다리시면 될듯여 ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

신사역 Writer 2019-12-30 (월) 04:08 4 Years ago Address
[@자연미인이거든?]  감사합니다:-) 붓기열심히 빼야죠
자연미인님도 남은일정 힘내세요!
샬랄라★ 2019-12-29 (일) 23:36 4 Years ago Address
저도 내년초 타코에서 수술 날짜 잡았어요! 정말 도움 많이 되었습니다 상세한 후기 감사드려요! 저도 볼쳐짐 때문에 재상담 가려고 해요. 이미 타코에서 수술 하기로 결정은 했지만
볼쳐짐에 관해서는 확실히 하고 싶어서요.. 후기 감사합니다!

신사역 Writer 2019-12-30 (월) 04:10 4 Years ago Address
[@샬랄라★]  저도 가장 고민되고 포기까지 하려고 했던 부분이네요
재상담 자세히 잘 받아보세요!
여왕님님 2019-12-30 (월) 00:30 4 Years ago Address
대댓보고 바로 후기글 보러왔습니다 ㅜㅜ 상세한 후기 너무 감사드리네요..마음 단디 먹는방법밖에는 없을것같네요 붓기 얼른 빠지시길 바랄게요!! 고생하셨습니다!

신사역 Writer 2019-12-30 (월) 04:12 4 Years ago Address
[@여왕님님] 네 많이 도움이 되길바래요. 사실 타코에 대한 후기글들이 다른병원에 비해 없는 편이라 저도 고민했었던 부분이라  다른분들께 도움이 되셨으면 합니다.  붓기 열심히 빼야죠 , 붓기 나중에 빼고 몇개월뒤 사진올려보려구요!
러브냥 2019-12-30 (월) 01:14 4 Years ago Address
좋은 글 감사드립니다ㅎㅎ 비용은 얼마에 하셨어요?

신사역 Writer 2019-12-30 (월) 04:12 4 Years ago Address
[@러브냥]  그부분은 병원과 상담하시면 될 것 같습니다!
벤큐00 2019-12-30 (월) 03:18 4 Years ago Address
혹시 붓기3종 약은 어디서 구입하셨을까요? 강남 성형외과 근처에서는 다 파는걸까요? 동네약국엔 전혀 없네요 ㅎㅎ

신사역 Writer 2019-12-30 (월) 04:15 4 Years ago Address
[@벤큐00]  다른 이름, 같은 성분으로 동네약국에 왠만하면 다 있어요
저같은 경우엔 마이노신. 당귀롱,이름이 이랬어요 (성분은 같은거예요)
성분을 잘 찾아보시고 구매하세요 이름만 다를뿐 !
하2하2 2019-12-30 (월) 09:57 4 Years ago Address
수술한 시기가 같은 것 같아서 완전 이입해서 읽었어요ㅎㅎ 저도 이제 수술한 지 일주일 하고 이틀 더 지났는데 회복과정이 너무 공감되네요ㅠㅠ 벌써 라인 예쁘게 나오셔서 붓기빠지면 더 세련된 느낌 나실 것 같아요
벌써 입안 실밥도 제거하셨나요? 저도 입안이랑 표정짓는게 넘 답답해서 얼른 풀고싶은데 제가 한 병원에서는 2주차에 제거한다고 해서요ㅠㅠ 입안 실밥 제거하면 입안 붓기 많이 가라앉는지 궁금합니다

신사역 Writer 2019-12-30 (월) 10:21 4 Years ago Address
[@하2하2] 전 1 주일때 풀었구요 실밥 풀면 살맛나요!!
입안 조이는 느낌도 반정도로 줄었도 붓기도 더 빨리빠지고
통증도 더 없어지는것같고
일단 입에 이물질이 안끼는것도 너무 좋아요 ㅋㅋㅋ 그냥 좋습니다
뚠뚜두 2019-12-30 (월) 13:43 4 Years ago Address
다음달에 타코성형외과에서 윤곽수술 받기로 예약한 사람입니다!! 후기가 많이 없어서 걱정했는데 이렇게 솔직하고 상세한 후기 남겨주셔서 정말 많이 도움이 되었어요 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
한가지 여쭤보고싶은게 있는데요
제가 9일뒤에 출근예정인데 멍이랑 붓기가 많이 심하신가요??
사진상에는 멍이 없어보여서요..

신사역 Writer 2019-12-30 (월) 14:01 4 Years ago Address
[@뚠뚜두] 본문에 적었지만 10 일차인 지금 멍 붓기있습니다.
붓기는 6개월까진 당연 지켜봐야 하는것이고
지금 큰붓기는 하루하루 엄청 빠르게 빠지고 있어요
오늘 친구들 만나서 슈링크랑 사랑니 뺏다고 할예정 입니다 ㅎㅎ
멍은 없어져 가고 있는 단계이고 제생각엔 화-수요일쯤이면
비비크림으로 커버하고 다니면 다른사람은 모를정도가 될것같고
금요일쯤엔 전부 빠질것 같네요
이러고있을순 2019-12-30 (월) 14:11 4 Years ago Address
느낌이 확실히 많이 달라지셨어요^^

신사역 Writer 2019-12-31 (화) 04:06 4 Years ago Address
[@이러고있을순]  감사합니다 ㅎㅎ
dididia 2019-12-30 (월) 18:19 4 Years ago Address
제가뒷광대도좀큰편인데 님은 완전히 1자라인으로만족하시는지요?ㅜㅜ

나중에 핀 뺄생각있으신지요?ㅜ

신사역 Writer 2019-12-30 (월) 18:23 4 Years ago Address
[@dididia] 넵 1 자로 만족합니다 완전! 핀은 안빼요

dididia 2019-12-30 (월) 18:50 4 Years ago Address
[@신사역] 제가재수술이라 저번에도상담갔고이번주쯤다시가는데 걱정이네요ㅜㅜ재수술이다보니신중해지고.. 지금현상태는45도가너무들어가고 뒷광,옆광은그대로라 정면효과제로요..ㅜㅜ 상담다시가서정확히원하는걸 여쭤봐야겠네요.
타코로결정하게된가장큰 이유있으신가요?
다른곳몇군데다니고결정하셨는지요?
막짱 2020-01-01 (수) 10:32 4 Years ago Address
현재까지 살처짐 기미는 없나요?

신사역 Writer 2020-01-01 (수) 13:34 4 Years ago Address
[@막짱] 네 없습니다
롸하 2020-01-01 (수) 14:03 4 Years ago Address
진솔하고 상세한 후기 감사합니다!
글이 많은 도움이 되었습니다 ㅠㅠ
붓기빼는 3종약도 잘 참고할게요ㅎㅎㅎ

신사역 Writer 2020-01-02 (목) 17:04 4 Years ago Address
[@롸하] 붓기약 좋은것같아요 일주일치 더 구매예정이에요ㅋㅋ
다나다나다 2020-01-01 (수) 14:31 4 Years ago Address
수술잘받으신거 축하드려요! 저도 남자고 윤곽생각중인데 혹시 가격좀알수있을까요?

신사역 Writer 2020-01-02 (목) 17:05 4 Years ago Address
[@다나다나다] 가격은 변동있고 현재는 바비톡 기준 1종 500 같네여..
티브 2020-01-02 (목) 13:18 4 Years ago Address
와.....어디에요? 가격 공유 부탁드려요 ㅠㅠ

신사역 Writer 2020-01-02 (목) 17:05 4 Years ago Address
[@티브] 본문에 써놨습니다만! 가격은 금일 바비톡기준 광대만 500이라고 적혀있네요
Purpleblan… 2020-01-02 (목) 16:20 4 Years ago Address
이미지도 많이 달라지셨네요! 저도 다음주에 타코 상담가는데 후기읽으니 더더 기대돼요!

신사역 Writer 2020-01-02 (목) 17:08 4 Years ago Address
[@Purpleblanket]  저기서 현재 붓기 더 빠졌어요! 열심히 빼고 나중에 후기 올려볼게요 ㅎㅎ
픽시브 2020-01-02 (목) 22:53 4 Years ago Address
소중한 후기 감사드려요. 도움이 됐어요

신사역 Writer 2020-01-05 (일) 06:18 4 Years ago Address
[@픽시브] 도움이 됐길 바래요!
석세스 2020-01-03 (금) 19:01 4 Years ago Address
좋은 글 너무 감사합니다!!

신사역 Writer 2020-01-05 (일) 06:19 4 Years ago Address
[@석세스] 감사합니다
슝식 2020-01-04 (토) 22:10 4 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

신사역 Writer 2020-01-05 (일) 06:21 4 Years ago Address
[@슝식] 4 명계신데 수술 다 끝나고 제가 방장인데 인원을 더 안늘린다고 미리 말씀을 드린상태라ㅜㅜ
윤곽방에서 비슷한 날짜에 타코에서 하시는분들 있으면 카톡아이디 야쭤뵈서 방 개설해보세요! 다들 간절해서 아마 거부하시는분들은 없을거에요
생굴 2020-01-04 (토) 23:40 4 Years ago Address
와 관상이 달라지셨네요. 턱길이는 실제로 많이 줄으셨나요?

신사역 Writer 2020-01-05 (일) 06:22 4 Years ago Address
[@생굴] 네7-8 미리 줄이셨다고 했으니까
수치상으로 꽤 많이 줄인거예요
재시 2020-01-05 (일) 02:52 4 Years ago Address
와 완전 훈남 되셨어요.축하드려용

신사역 Writer 2020-01-05 (일) 06:22 4 Years ago Address
[@재시] 감사합니다 :-)
또다싯 2020-01-06 (월) 18:05 4 Years ago Address
와.. 광대효과 쩌네요.. 저도 눈코 할까 하다가윤곽 문제라 해서 고민이긴한데... 혹시 비용은 어떻게 되나요 쪽지 부탁드립니다
나도성형하고싶어요 2020-01-09 (목) 15:49 4 Years ago Address
글 잘읽었어요 저도 턱끝 수술로 ㅌㅋ알아보고 있는데 제가 수술 받은 것 처럼
생생한 후기 남겨주셔서 도움 많이 됐어요 원장선생님 나긋나긋하시고 좋으신분 같아요
병원 추리는데에 도움이 될 것 같네요 감사합니다ㅎㅎ
두릅전리 2020-01-13 (월) 13:46 4 Years ago Address
오 진짜 훨씬 젊어보여요
스트업 2020-01-16 (목) 18:40 4 Years ago Address
진짜 잘 되셨네요 ㅠㅠ 혹시 병원이랑 비용 공유 가능하실까요?

애이치 2020-01-17 (금) 08:11 4 Years ago Address
[@스트업] 위에 다 써있어요
인스타셀럽 2020-01-21 (화) 11:02 4 Years ago Address
지금 붓기 많이 빠지셨나요? 효과 많이 보신 것 같아요 !!!!
dobby 2020-01-24 (금) 05:23 4 Years ago Address
글 잘 봤어요! 혹시 긔가 멍멍한 증상은 없으셨나요?? 제가 지금 윤곽 3일차인데 오른쪽 귀가 먹먹해서요ㅠㅠ
보키도키 2020-01-29 (수) 11:25 4 Years ago Address
많이 좋아지셨네요 ㅋㅋㅋ 붓기는 더 가라앉은 건가요?
스트업 2020-01-30 (목) 03:57 4 Years ago Address
저도 너무너무 고민되네요.. 정말 잘되신것같아요 혹시 비용공유해주실수 있으신가요?
뵬뱔 2020-03-26 (목) 01:55 4 Years ago Address
단톡방 문의드려도될까요..?
지지르 2020-03-30 (월) 07:40 4 Years ago Address
여기상담 받앗엇는데 저두 광대랑 턱끝 추천해주셨는데 혹시계단현상은 없나요?? 사각턱같이안치면 그럴수도잇다는 말 들어서ㅠㅜ이차각같은거요
NOPAINNOGA… 2020-07-18 (토) 17:10 3 Years ago Address
원장님께서 수술에 대한 믿음과 확신이 딱 있으셔서 좋은 결과 난 것 같아요 앞으로도 관리잘하셔서 붓기 쫙 빼고 멋남으로 거듭나시길 바래요
아따와시 2020-10-27 (화) 05:55 3 Years ago Address
지금상태는 어떠신가요?
tjdrhdTM 2022-03-01 (화) 15:53 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
안검상수 2022-10-14 (금) 07:51 1 Years ago Address
정말 하고싶은데 무섭다..