Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

List
[3 type of Contour]

3 types of outlines, the 2nd week of clown disappearance..

니죽이는시간 2024-07-03 (수) 10:01 4 Days ago 1802
Dr.
오정석
Hospital
윤곽의정석성형외과의원
Price
120000 만원
Days
14 days
수술전

<수술전>

2주차

<2주차>

2주차

<2주차>

2주차

<2주차>

hello! On June 14th, I received cheekbones, square jaw, and front chin at Contour Clinic, and went to the hospital for the second week to have stitches removed and a progress report! I did a lot of things haha. I was worried because there were a lot of people saying it was painful when pulling out the stitches... It is true that pulling out stitches hurts!!! But I was touched by how you did it without hurting me… ! I also received cryocell treatment that cools my skin! If you have surgery, you won't be able to take care of dead skin cells for a few days. That's why my face got so hot, but I was glad that the swelling went down and the fever went down. Skin care is the hardest… In the beginning, each hospital seemed to have similar management, but I really liked the care they took! Also, they say they offer unlimited swelling care, so I try to go often. In my case, my cheekbones are asymmetrical and my lower jaw is on the small side, but when I look at it from the front, it looks wide, so I wish there was less of that area! I wanted to achieve a frontal effect through the overall line and cortical osteotomy while leaving the angle below the ear!! I took the Citi and looked at the results, and it made me realize that I really had surgery. Have you seen with your own eyes that the bones have changed? (I took pictures and kept looking at them at home. I felt the wonder of plastic surgery... wow...) I also asked a bunch of questions and concerns, and they always answered kindly, so I was able to relieve the worries that had built up each time. Haha. In the early stages of recovery, I was worried about surgery. There must be a lot of people like this, but I think I realized that I need to go to a one-person hospital that provides good aftercare like this... Even if I have to undergo other plastic surgery in the future, I plan to go to this hospital. Good communication! Anyway, the swelling has gone down to this extent in two weeks, so I hope it gets better in a month, so I'll call it a day.
윤곽의정석성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 1)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
4 Days ago
니죽이는시간

Comment 4
쿠롱 2024-07-04 (목) 06:34 3 Days ago Address
아직 붓기가 있긴한데 잘된듯
심뽕 2024-07-04 (목) 19:21 3 Days ago Address
여기 3종 얼마야 ?
다아타라 2024-07-04 (목) 19:23 3 Days ago Address
괜찮네
봄페 2024-07-06 (토) 23:53 1 Days ago Address
예쁘게 너무 잘됐다!! 2주만에 이 정도라니! 한 달차가 진짜 기대되겠다!! 부러워~