like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

List
[Philtrum]

Among the plastic surgeons, please operate these people

미스터한 2022-08-29 (월) 19:08 1 Years ago 3832
I've had a lot of plastic surgery and procedures, but this is the first time I'm writing a review. First of all, my work time is busy and important to provide post-surgery management service for swelling, so after surgery, it is not really necessary or not the style to be managed. At the hospital, 2 days before the surgery, I made a reservation for the surgery on the day of the consultation, and 1 week after the surgery, I made a reservation for stitch removal and scar laser. In the case of philthoplasty, I heard from a lot of people around me that posthumous scar management is really important, so originally, I would have only removed stitches, but scars are important in philtrum surgery, so I booked a laser together. First of all, the day before the appointment, the hospital called. I would like to change my morning reservation. The reason is that the director said that the operation was long and could not be done in the morning. It's my first time. The hospital called me first and asked me to change my reservation. But what made me feel really bad was that it was on the day of the reservation, and I visited the hospital on time in the afternoon as requested by the hospital. But first of all, he told me that he wouldn't be able to see the director today. Then, who will see the results of my surgery? Are the info staff watching? a nurse?? Lol lol There is nothing . And lol The important thing is that today's surgery is longer, so I can't get the scar laser, so I just remove the stitches and ask for an appointment again next week. I'm not really an angry person, but I felt really bad. I also gave up my work schedule and my income and made a reservation and visited the hospital, but when I arrived at the hospital, they told me to come back next week??? This is the first time All I can think of is that this hospital doesn't care about post-operative care after surgery. Phosphate reduction surgery is a surgery in which postoperative scars and follow-up management are very important. Those who think, “I just apply scar ointment, surgery and follow-up care are not important. There are a lot of good reviews, but for your reference, there is a hospital photo + review discount. Please refer to it.

Comment 7
분미 2022-09-12 (월) 04:59 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
ayo777 2022-12-26 (월) 19:39 1 Years ago Address
흉터는어떤가요?
가느다란실선인가요?
이럴수가 2023-02-03 (금) 14:49 1 Years ago Address
사후 관리도 중요 한 부분인것같은데,..아반트 안그래두 예약 할려니 3주후? 라던데...그만큼 수술이 많다는거겠지요? 근데 그럼. 정말 제대로 신경써서 꼼꼼히 잘해 주실지도 걱정 되네요 ㅜ
상담 받으러 갈려하는데...
봄봄비 2023-02-23 (목) 01:04 1 Years ago Address
어이없네~ 병원좀 알려줘 넘 황당하다진짜
예지싶복문 2023-03-19 (일) 23:42 1 Years ago Address
인축으로 유명한 병원 아닌가요? 사후관리가 엉망이네요...
킴스카이 2023-04-18 (화) 11:04 1 Years ago Address
너무심하네요~보통 저렇게 병원에서 예약을 변경하는 경우는 새치기손님이 있어서 그런경우가 많던데 얼굴에 손대는게 얼마나 중요한일인데 고객한테 저렇게 할까요..상담리스트에 있었는데 빼야겠다
totoroh 2023-06-14 (수) 23:49 1 Years ago Address
전 여기서 했는데. 효과는 하나없고 흉터만 남아 재수술 딴병원 알아보고 있어요. 개고생하고 육개월부터 다시 내려오더니 왜 햇나. 정말 짜증나요.
List