Small and short chin, double chin + chin line

디크팁 2022-10-29 (토) 11:20 1 Years ago 4453
Hospital
바이브성형외과의원
Price
51 만원
Days
40 days
I froze at ㅇㅇㅇ chin line + double chin for 5 parts + total cost of 5 million won! My chin is really small and my lower jaw is a bit droopy, so even though my bmi is in my mid-18s or early 19s, I don’t have a jaw line at all, and when I look at it from the side, I have a severe double chin. As I lived without teeth, I was envious of the 'existence' of the jaw line. Beyond that, I thought it would be a dramatic change!) I didn't really expect it to change, as long as the jaw line came back, and when I took a picture, I stood next to her. I was hoping for a less visible double chin line, but it has definitely improved a lot! Regarding plastic surgery/procedures, I have no experience of going to a dermatologist, and I have few acquaintances around me (I am in my early 20s), so I worry a lot. It's really severe (eating a little salty food and sleeping up to the nose/lips, swelling like that even when tired, swelling after dinner, etc.) I don't know the condition of my skin, such as whether the bruises last a long time or not . And it's my first surgery, so I'm scared ^^;; I thought that if the head of the counseling office spoke strongly or was unkind, I would be terrified. So I went and got a consultation, and he advised me that if I say that I need a chin filler because I have a short chin and a chin filler, I am the type of person who will feel the most satisfaction. I declined because I was afraid that the case in the future would be me haha ​​I only strongly recommended it, and I did not strongly recommend it, so I calmly declined and proceeded with breathing! The reason I chose it was that it was non-incisional, leaving only a scar the size of a needle hole, and I finally decided to go here after seeing the reviews that the swelling/bruising went away quickly because of this . And the manager was friendly too! The desk counselor was a bit mechanically friendly, but it doesn't matter to me hehe The operating room nurse was so friendly that when I was lying on the operating table and tying my arms, it was really panic and horror. The big swelling went away for about 1-2 weeks, and the big swelling went away quite a bit from the 3rd week, but the burp started to grow. It's reduced to /2. (Originally, after 4 weeks, I got a bobon injection, but it seems like I got a lot of it, and I had to go to see my parents, so I asked if I could get it in advance and they said that it would be okay in 3 weeks) But in fact, even with swelling, it is much cleaner than my existing chin, so I said, 'Oh, it's better than before even with swelling' He comforted me while I was doing it and worked hard to satisfy my hunger . Oh, the bruises lasted a long time. But this is because I had too many cravings in the beginning, so I had a strong bruise on the dang-mi line . I think it took a long time for it to fall out. Other than that line, the bruises around it went away moderately quickly, like everyone else. Hehe There is still some babon left, but if it remains after getting the babon injection, they will give you another injection after a month! Until then, it will fall out little by little, and if I take another treatment in two weeks (a month after I got the last injection), it almost disappears . But even now, the satisfaction level is high haha ​​I think it's okay I lost about 4kg compared to before the procedure by dieting and dieting! However, I know that even when I was thinner than this before gaining weight, I had severe double chin + chin.... This chin line was not removed by me, but by the director.... Lying on the operating table under local anesthesia and pulling out with a cannula, the process is quite stimulating both physically and mentally. If you hold the surgical pad for 15-20 minutes while your heart is fluttering, the surgery will be over.
바이브성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 27)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
8 Days ago
김치떡볶이
코성형수술후기
1 Months ago
소소부부부
코성형수술후기
3 Months ago
잔치국수공주
코성형수술후기
3 Months ago
호호마왕
코성형수술후기
5 Months ago
산뜻한정임씨
코성형수술후기
6 Months ago
저탄고징어
코성형수술후기
6 Months ago
고추참치김밥
코성형수술후기
7 Months ago
하루한콩만주세요
Small and short chin, double chin + chin line's Reviews More (10/27)

Comment 8
새틴플래쳐 2022-11-01 (화) 09:56 1 Years ago Address
I was curious about this, but I read the article well! I have to go too
ㅌㅋㅌㅋ 2022-11-20 (일) 10:23 1 Years ago Address
상세후기 감사합니다
쥬르쥬르 2022-11-22 (화) 23:30 1 Years ago Address
헉 부분마취로 했구나ㄷㄷ 무섭긴했을듯
asd1112 2022-11-28 (월) 19:54 1 Years ago Address
얼굴 어느부위했어? 그리고 처짐있어?? 나도 예약잡아놔서 처짐 걱정된다ㅜㅜ
ssime12 2022-12-28 (수) 16:09 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
힝힝성형아프겠다 2022-12-31 (토) 18:18 1 Years ago Address