Dr.
권재현
Hospital
소다성형외과
Price
1350 만원
Days
300 days

Yeongdeungpo-gu Seo Ye-ji's 2 types of contouring (cheekbones, square jaw) + forehead fat grafting, 10-month review, came back with a wrap. I don't know if there are people who remember me, but forget about me from those days when I was 2 and 4 months old. I think I need to get rid of the puffiness for a few months and now aim beyond Little Seo Ye-ji to Karina... (Only the shape of the face. No objections.) There was a part of me that I was very mistaken about until the 6th month,,, My face was like that at that time. I thought the swelling had all gone down on my face,,, I went to the hospital for a routine(?) check on the 6-gallon car, but no, they said that there was still some swelling on the lower part and that it would go down a little more. To be honest, I'm saying this because I'm alone . At that time, I didn't believe the director... haha, because I thought I knew my face better! And I was already satisfied with the dramatic difference between before and after! But what Director Kwon Jae-hyeon said was right... If you look at the photo from the 6th month, the lower part of the face definitely feels heavy... I did the second forehead treatment, and it took about 7-8 months to settle in, so it's not too much and it's naturally pretty! ! My forehead was as flat as a flat peach, and I can’t even remember it anymore haha!! Now, I only have the routine check for the first year left, but in fact, I don't have any inconveniences or questions that I don't mind not going to the routine check... Well, I can't not have any questions in my future life, so I will contact or visit the hospital often, but the director is also very good at contacting me and always helps me when I go to the hospital. All the staff welcome you so kindly that you have absolutely zero worries about the future! Right now, I'm just living as if this face was my face from the beginning! I lie down here and there, sleep comfortably, ride on rocking rides, and blow my nose out lol. I 'm really grateful to Dr. Jaehyun Kwon for creating a perfect oval face, and I'm really satisfied with choosing Soda Plastic Surgery! If I can post another review, I will post it again after a year! Until then, I hope everyone is doing well~~!!

Comment 7
닉넴없따 2024-05-03 (금) 10:46 2 Months ago Address
헉 잘됐당... 얼굴라인 대박
서울역 2024-05-03 (금) 11:06 2 Months ago Address
너무 잘됐다 ㅋㅋ
시러시렁 2024-05-03 (금) 23:50 2 Months ago Address
진짜 대박이당 ㅠ
blos2om 2024-05-05 (일) 20:17 2 Months ago Address
대박...
우오우아아 2024-05-06 (월) 21:05 2 Months ago Address
얼굴라인 넘 예뻐요..!
묘나묘나 2024-05-08 (수) 17:59 2 Months ago Address
와딘짜 대박.. 견적 알 수 잇을까??? 소다에서 광대 사각턱 정확히 무슨 수술 받은거야?? 붓기 어느정도 갔는지 수면 전신 마취 중 뭐했는지도 알고싶어.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 넘 궁금한게 많네 미안.. 그만큼 너무 수술 잘돼서 궁금해 ㅋㅋ
쩡이1 2024-05-16 (목) 11:40 1 Months ago Address
이쁘당..
List