전

<전>

전

<전>

후

<후>

후

<후>

hello! This is a review of my 6th month of square jaw surgery at Samsao! We had a type of contouring, cortical osteotomy, and masseter muscle reduction done together! ​A year ago, I got my cheekbones done at Samsao and my square jaw was visible to my eyes, so I decided to do it!​ When I decided to get a square jaw, I went straight to Samsao without hesitation. I found a hospital! The reason I chose contour surgery at Samsao twice was because it was so satisfying and trustworthy. There are many people who worry and are afraid of contouring surgery because it hurts , but surprisingly, I didn't feel any pain on the day of the surgery, and I still don't have any pain now. Except for being dizzy from the antibiotics, gargling every day , and not being able to eat, there wasn't anything difficult. I am very satisfied with the surgery and have no regrets at all!! I often hear people around me say that my face has gotten smaller and that I have lost weight and become prettier, so I am very satisfied!!
Written by
App

Comment 3
희마니 2024-04-18 (목) 14:45 2 Months ago Address
Did you make the square jaw into a long curve?

리미 2024-04-26 (금) 22:50 2 Months ago Address
It went well.
만수르보다부자 2024-06-28 (금) 16:37 6 Days ago Address
비용도 알려줘!
Prev  Next  List