Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

Outline Half-year review: A story about resolving complexes and improving quality of life

sketles 2024-07-16 (화) 18:29 1 Months ago 1822
Hospital
노트성형외과의원

Hello, I brought you a 6-month review. I didn't become as pretty as Face Off because of the surgery to correct it naturally, but I'm thrilled that my face is captured in the lens the way I see it... When I took a picture, everyone was puzzled because it was so different from the real thing, but now there is no problem with the rear camera! I met a friend recently, but he didn't know me either. A few months after my surgery, I started seeing people again and I even got a boyfriend! Even though I tried so hard, I ended up falling in love with a lot of strange people and I blamed myself a lot, but I met someone who truly liked me and cared for me, and now I am loved. My boyfriend said I was pretty as soon as he saw my photo. Now, I'm lying down with 4 fingers in my mouth and eating well. I almost forgot I had surgery. Haha. I have a lot of pimples on my chin and it hurts like a bruise, but it's not as numb as it used to be, so it's not bothersome. I am happy that I can now receive treatment and care. I had a lot of trouble deciding where to fix it for 3-4 years, but in the end, I only did the outline. Even if I did it in other places, my bones were the biggest problem, so it seemed like I had to do it in the end. I thought it would be better than being stressed out for the rest of my life even if it went wrong, so I decided to do it, and I am very satisfied with the maximum result at the minimum cost.
Written by
App
노트성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 282)
눈수술수술후기
1 Months ago
짱늘
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Months ago
자룡
가슴성형수술후기
1 Months ago
오오오111
윤곽/FACE수술후기
17 Hours ago
오가닉
가슴성형수술후기
1 Days ago
시러닝
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
ssseir
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
일리아인
가슴성형수술후기
6 Days ago
율룰
가슴성형수술후기
9 Days ago
자유찾아
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Days ago
룰루루라라
Outline Half-year review: A story about resolving complexes and improving quality of life's Reviews More (10/282)

Comment 3
ㅎㅎㅎㄱㄱㅎ 2024-07-18 (목) 01:17 1 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
어딜가야하오 2024-07-20 (토) 22:28 1 Months ago Address
I'm satisfied that everything went well naturally. I also want to get the surgery quickly and live a beautiful life. Congratulations on the surgery because you seem to be satisfied with it!
leebuja 2024-07-22 (월) 13:26 1 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
Prev  Next  List