2nd week review of ㅅㅅㅇ cheekbone surgery

삼다수달래간장 2024-07-06 (토) 01:55 3 Days ago 771
Dr.
박종림
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원
Days
14 days

First of all, the most important things I thought about when choosing a hospital were that there was only one person in charge of the outline, the director's experience, and whether there was medicine available to deal with emergency situations. Before the surgery, my friends tried to tell me that it wasn't that bad, but I felt like I had developed cheekbones, and I was especially stressed about my 45-degree cheekbones . But as soon as the surgery was done, I was so happy to see my face line smooth even though there was swelling. It's only been 2 weeks, and there's still some swelling. My friends keep asking me why I'm so pretty and what I did lol. I'm so happy now. Is it because I had the surgery when I was young? The recovery was faster than expected, and of course, I barely survived on soy milk, porridge, and ice cream for 3-5 days, but after a week, I started to lose weight. I just walk around wearing it, and now my mouth is quite wide without overdoing it, and on days when I put on makeup, I keep taking selfies and I'm happy.
Written by
App

Comment 3
nerumii 2024-07-06 (토) 17:01 2 Days ago Address
수술전에도 앞에서 봤을때 광대가 거의1자신데요 ㅠ 괜찮으신데
쭈릥이 2024-07-06 (토) 23:59 2 Days ago Address
45도 많이 줄었네요
쿠웅이 2024-07-07 (일) 11:35 1 Days ago Address
와 원래도 이뻣는데 더 예뻐졌어요
Prev  Next  List