Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

Review of 2 types of One Percent High 3D Cheekbones + All For One Square Jaw Contour

츄비프로그 2024-03-05 (화) 18:35 3 Months ago 3066
Dr.
임종우
Hospital
일퍼센트성형외과의원
Price
10500000 만원
Days
60 days

Review of 2 types of 1% High 3D Cheekbones + All for One Square Jaw Contour (Facial Shape MBTI Change WSFT -> NSFT) Immediately after the surgery, I couldn't hear my voice or open my mouth very well, but after about a week, I was able to live my life without any inconvenience to some extent. It's been 2 months. You can feel a little swelling! The area that used to be bone when touched now feels soft and soft, so I'm looking forward to seeing the facial lines as soon as the swelling and weight go away. I went to the hospital to see the progress at the 2nd week after the surgery, and when I compared the CT scan, the cheekbones and square jaw were clearly enlarged and large. I’m satisfied because it looks like a lot has been organized and reduced!
일퍼센트성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 100)
코성형수술후기
6 Days ago
외모지상낙원
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
거니쮸아
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
현대의학의무서움
윤곽/FACE수술후기
8 Days ago
sksjsjskdjsjsjsjnsjs
윤곽/FACE수술후기
8 Days ago
구구루구
윤곽/FACE수술후기
11 Days ago
NYCL
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
딸기쨈조하
윤곽/FACE수술후기
13 Days ago
Sosu3
윤곽/FACE수술후기
18 Days ago
규빈씨
윤곽/FACE수술후기
19 Days ago
히하호
Review of 2 types of One Percent High 3D Cheekbones + All For One Square Jaw Contour's Reviews More (10/100)

Comment 2
성존예사 2024-03-07 (목) 21:56 3 Months ago Address
It was so good, you worked hard ㅠㅠㅠ I hope you become even prettier in the future!!!!!!
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
멜럳 2024-03-09 (토) 02:27 3 Months ago Address
How much did it cost??
Prev  Next  List