Dr.
최봉균
Hospital
CBK성형외과
Price
110 만원
Days
60 days
I am a mother from a foreign country who underwent contouring and double jaw surgery for my daughter. It's been two months since her surgery . This is her first time writing something like this, so she doesn't know what to write, but she wants to say it. I have something I want to tell you, so I am writing this without any hesitation. I think it's been almost a year since she looked into contouring orthognathic surgery. She came to Korea, chose CBK plastic surgery, received a consultation, felt confident, and proceeded with the procedure. In one word, “amazing!” It was. I was really impressed by Director Choi's personality and the fantastic kindness of all the staff. What’s more important than anything else is skill, right? I have no doubt that you are truly a talented person. Of course, it's hard to say anything since it's only been two months, but she's smiling as she sees her daughter's face continuously changing to the point where she's satisfied with it. She continues to look forward to it as she says she will definitely be satisfied in about 6 months. She was so surprised and grateful that there was someone in Korea who operated a plastic surgery clinic with such sincerity. She writes this in the hope that it will be of some reference to those planning contouring and double jaw surgery. She will post another review in 6 months. She prays that the director of CBK prospers.

Comment 2
Cocob 2023-02-04 (토) 03:53 1 Years ago Address
정말 축하해요 저도 그병원 얼마전에 상담 다녀왔는데 비용이 부담스럽더라 비용은 얼마나 들었어?
나리엘 2023-11-06 (월) 19:44 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List