• KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List

Square jaw + tee osteotomy 6 years

두부죠림 2021-07-12 (월) 01:16 2 Years ago 2111
Hospital
CBK성형외과의원
Right now, 6 years ago , I went to Seoul for counseling because of my square jaw, cheekbones, and a chin that made my lips stand out due to a slightly protruding mouth . He has never had surgery since he was born, but the complex is scary. If I can become pretty, I 'm not afraid to cut my bones. ㅋㅋ When looking for a place to get counseling, I went to hospitals that operate as safe as possible. When I received a consultation at the place where I had surgery, I had a slightly protruding mouth, but the smile line was fine, so I didn't need to do it. When he said, 'Oh, we don't recommend unnecessary surgery here', I got a sense of trust, so I made an appointment for surgery right away. After the surgery, it was really difficult to go back and forth from the provinces to Seoul, but it was really hard to get the management done, but as the swelling went down, I quickly forgot the painful thoughts. I came back 100% within a year. At that time, there was a lot of chaos due to the side effects of plastic surgery (at the time when both jaws were in full swing..) Thankfully, thanks to the surgery, I am still passing without sagging cheeks or any pain or anything like that. But now that I'm over 30, I'm starting to get stressed again lately because of my protruding mouth and cheekbones that looked a little prominent . ....... TTTT

Comment 1
아입러뷰유 2021-07-19 (월) 11:44 2 Years ago Address
I'm glad it's not sagging
Prev  Next  List