Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Face]

Cheekbones + long curves + cheeks, chin diaphoresis (1 year) + pin removal 4-month review

냐왕이 2024-06-26 (수) 11:54 3 Months ago 3096
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
광대 전

<광대 전>

광대 후

<광대 후>

사각 전

<사각 전>

사각 후

<사각 후>

정면 전

<정면 전>

정면 후

<정면 후>

I'm finally writing a review of my first year of contouring. I think this will be the last review or I'll come back once the swelling from the pin removal has completely gone down. As far as contouring goes, it's been a year! I had the pins removed at the 9th month of contouring. All the post-surgery photos were taken just now and I never retouched them. I only received lip fillers and didn't go to a dermatologist for follow-up care. There 's a lot I've written so far, so there won't be much to talk about haha, because there's a lot I've written before. It will help you a lot! If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask. First of all, I am very satisfied with the results!! Before, when I took a photo from the front, my jaw line looked straight, but now my friends tell me it's a V-line (though not to that extent) and the bulky look has really reduced!! The cheekbones have definitely decreased and the only remaining swelling is the front cheek swelling in the direction of the red arrow due to the pin removal! The swelling in my front cheeks seems to have gone down by about 70% now. In the evening, the swelling goes down so it looks almost gone, but it's still visible in the morning. And the acne that appeared due to the cheek pins is getting better little by little, but it's so slow. I tried various things and the Anua Houttuynia cordata pack was good!! I got 70% better after using it. Once sebaceous glands appear, it takes a really long time for them to disappear again, so I don't think there's anything I can do about it. People who get clowns should really think carefully about getting acne due to pins before doing it. I don't think it's common for people to get acne... maybe. ..? It seems that people with sensitive skin usually get acne. If you do get acne, I recommend removing the pins as soon as possible, like I did . And if you look at the photo of the square jaw, it doesn't seem that big of a difference. The difference in the angle below the ears seems to be really big! I was really debating whether to get long curves or not, but if I didn't do it, I would have regretted it. Also, I've lost a lot of weight, but I think I've cured my double chin and square cheeks to become slimmer! If you look at the picture from the side, it's definitely visible , but it's definitely not like that just because you have Accu!! I've lost a lot of weight and I still do aerobic exercise every now and then, and my double chin will fit better . This is a really good tip, but even if I told it to you, no one would do it.. Those of you who are worried about your double chin, exercise and exercise.. My friend did as I said and lost weight for a week. I did aerobic exercise with Mi for an hour, and I've already lost a lot of fat on my chin. There's a big difference between exercising and not exercising, so I can freely do everything I couldn't do before, like tying my hair, twisting it into a half ponytail, etc. My self-esteem has really, really gone up. First of all, my impression itself has also changed . The face used to look somewhat old-fashioned, but now it has become softer!! Let's talk about the side effects. After the pin was removed, there was a very small area of ​​the right upper lip with very little sensation..? Isanghangang...? I can feel this feeling once every two weeks when I eat or something like that, but I haven't had that feeling lately, and since I can't feel it anymore no matter how much I touch it, I think it's okay, right? However, there were times when I felt strange, and it was a very small area so I didn't worry too much. Also, the area on the side of the cheek that was there before the pin was removed looked like a dimple due to adhesions. They gave me an injection when the pin was removed, but the injection didn't seem to have any effect, so I just did it little by little as before. Disappearing! I read someone else's post and they said that they had adhesions on their face like mine, but they all disappeared over time. Seeing as they are disappearing too, I think they will disappear someday! The rest of the side effects are done with the skin care mentioned above and that’s it! The pin part I mentioned before felt weird when I touched it, but everything is fine now! The sideburn area hurts a little when I press hard, but this is okay too. Hmm, I think I've used it all up, so I left everything I experienced haha. I hope it helps a lot! I will come back if there are any other changes. Good luck to everyone and I hope the surgery goes well. Bye!!

Comment 29
사부모 2024-06-26 (수) 12:36 3 Months ago Address
The sagging cheeks seem to have improved.. I’m jealous.

냐왕이 Writer 2024-06-26 (수) 13:04 3 Months ago Address
많이 안깎아서 그런 것 같아 그리고 얼굴살이 많지 않으면 볼처짐이 잘 안온대
짱구못말려 2024-06-26 (수) 19:02 3 Months ago Address
* Yes, there is a red arrow on the face after the second plastic surgery!! When will the swelling go away? ㅜㅜㅜ By any chance, did you feel the pins in front of the sideburn incision after the surgery..? (Before removing the pins)

냐왕이 Writer 2024-06-27 (목) 11:04 3 Months ago Address
* I felt like it was all gone around the 6th or 7th month! At some point, I noticed that it had suddenly fallen out and I could feel the pins on my sideburns! She couldn't really see the protruding thing with the naked eye, but when she touched it, she felt something. The sensation was very strange...
지수링 2024-06-26 (수) 22:50 3 Months ago Address
* Your lips are also very pretty. Can you tell me where you got the lip filler??

냐왕이 Writer 2024-06-27 (목) 11:05 3 Months ago Address
* I received it from the CEO of Cheongju Tox & Peel!
닐리기야 2024-06-27 (목) 10:50 3 Months ago Address
* How long has the swelling gone? Because of the adhesions, I can't use my muscles well and I smile awkwardly. Has that become natural since a few weeks? And even after removing the pins, will my face still swell?

냐왕이 Writer 2024-06-27 (목) 11:11 3 Months ago Address
* Hmm.. The swelling went down roughly in the first month, and almost all of it went down in the second month! About the third month, the swelling remains slightly, and the expression on Jeongdu’s face looks like it’s been a month and a half? I think it was somewhat uncomfortable. When the pin was removed, it initially swelled like it did during surgery, but it went away very quickly. The 10th day after the pin was removed was about the same amount of swelling as the 3rd month of contouring?
소보루빵뽕 2024-06-27 (목) 15:23 3 Months ago Address
Isn’t the front chin done?? Or was it just slightly trimmed with a finless V-line?? ㅅ Didn’t you get an osteotomy?? ㅠㅠ

냐왕이 Writer 2024-06-27 (목) 15:24 3 Months ago Address
I didn't shave the front chin! It was pinless, but I didn't shave the jaw bone.

소보루빵뽕 2024-06-27 (목) 15:26 3 Months ago Address
* Then you didn’t cut the front chin at all?? If you don't cut down to the front chin with a little bit of trimming, secondary angles won't form??

냐왕이 Writer 2024-07-01 (월) 15:56 2 Months ago Address
* I didn't cut it at all. It was made with a long curve, so there are no secondary angles! If there is a secondary angle, only the square jaw side should be cut deeply.
동긍이 2024-06-30 (일) 12:39 2 Months ago Address
Where did you do it??

냐왕이 Writer 2024-07-01 (월) 15:56 2 Months ago Address
* I did it in ㄴㅌ
sh나나 2024-07-01 (월) 15:33 2 Months ago Address
* The side cheekbones have also decreased significantly compared to before??? I'm also doing an outline there this month, and after reading the detailed review, a lot of my curiosity disappeared!

냐왕이 Writer 2024-07-01 (월) 15:57 2 Months ago Address
* It has shrunk a lot. But looking at other reviews, it seems like the director is pursuing something natural?? So I asked them to make my cheekbones straight before the surgery! I don't know if it would have happened naturally if I hadn't talked about it, but if you want something flashy, I think it's better to talk about it!
니죽이는시간 2024-07-03 (수) 01:31 2 Months ago Address
I’m jealous.. My skin is really thin, so I’m more worried about getting pins stuck in it. I’m… Don't take this out in case it feels like a foreign body... ㅜㅜ Hasn't the scar formed hard? Anyway, I'm worried about the sideburns inside .

냐왕이 Writer 2024-07-03 (수) 08:56 2 Months ago Address
The scar is not hard and is not visible! I also thought it would be a good idea to remove it if my skin is thin. When I touched it with my hand, I couldn't feel the pin, but my face felt strange.
지쨘이 2024-07-03 (수) 20:42 2 Months ago Address
Can you tell me the hospital information?-?-

냐왕이 Writer 2024-07-05 (금) 11:41 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
suee 2024-07-04 (목) 07:44 2 Months ago Address
* Please tell me the hospital information!ㅠㅠ

냐왕이 Writer 2024-07-05 (금) 11:42 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
짱구못말려 2024-07-04 (목) 21:01 2 Months ago Address
* Yesaya, are you going to kill yourself by bull poisoning? Will this part also take about 6-7 months..? (I got the entire face cured and it's gone haha!) It looks so saggy.. Right now.. the front cheeks and bulldog flesh are sticking out ㅜㅜ The square side of the chin is still lumpy, probably due to adhesions.. + Additional) Was there any additional supplementation during the removal surgery? Don’t just argue about the ‘eup’ part!!

냐왕이 Writer 2024-07-05 (금) 11:42 2 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.
민유 2024-07-20 (토) 20:50 2 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.

냐왕이 Writer 2024-07-22 (월) 13:47 2 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.

민유 2024-07-31 (수) 12:11 1 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.
잔망루피 2024-07-26 (금) 14:01 2 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.
Kirby 2024-08-19 (월) 00:10 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.