Dr.
이석재
Hospital
와이구강악안면외과치과의원
Price
12 만원
Days
365 days

Hello, it's already been a year since I had surgery for my square jaw. I had type 1 contouring, not type 2. When I turned 20, the dentist where I was getting orthodontic performed double jaw surgery once, but there wasn't much of a difference when I saw it as well as the people around me. This year, 6 years later, I did not give up and went to various places for consultations. Surprisingly, I heard that the consultations at the places I received were not reoperations for double jaw surgery, but square jaw surgery, so I felt very happy and fortunate! I had a lot of concerns because the surgical process was slightly different at each hospital, but I decided to go to Y Oral Surgery because they not only provided detailed explanations but also gave sincere advice about my concerns! Now, a year later, I used to get Botox because I had a lot of muscles in my right jaw, but recently I have to work a lot, so I can't get Botox, but it's gotten to the point where people still barely notice the asymmetry when they see me. I used to avoid taking pictures a year ago, but I don't have much aversion to taking pictures. I've been living and forgetting about it, but every time I look at old pictures, I feel grateful. When I think about how I would have lived if I hadn't had the surgery back then and had stayed until now. I feel very fortunate . I am satisfied enough to absolutely recommend it to anyone around me who has the same problem. Thank you to the director and all the nurses!!
Written by
App

Comment 4
울산12e1 Writer 2024-05-23 (목) 14:52 1 Months ago Address
Please leave a comment and I will send you a cost message.
준강서강준 2024-06-06 (목) 21:56 26 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
bokdungyee 2024-06-13 (목) 13:08 19 Days ago Address
양악은 어디서 하셨나요?

울산12e1 Writer 2024-06-13 (목) 13:10 19 Days ago Address
와이구강악안면외과입니다
Prev  Next  List