Prev  Next  List
[Forehead]

Forehead reduction review

미다자 2024-05-17 (금) 15:25 4 Months ago 1498
Dr.
최동훈
Hospital
더픽스성형외과의원

It's been 5 months since I had forehead reduction surgery at The Fix Plastic Surgery. My forehead is usually wide, so bangs are always a must, and even when the wind blows, my already wide forehead looks even wider, so I was stressed. I decided to narrow my forehead and searched to see what methods there were. I found that there were two main options: forehead reduction surgery and hair transplant. Hair transplant costs much more and takes a long time for the hair to grow, so I went for a consultation thinking about forehead reduction. After consulting with the director, I was told that my size was 8.5cm, which is wide, and that I could reduce it by about 1.6cm. Actually, at the time, I wanted to reduce the size a little more, but the director put safety first and took the ratio of my face into consideration, so I followed his advice and I am completely satisfied with it now, 5 months later! I was worried that it would hurt after the surgery, but I only had a headache on the first day of the surgery and didn't feel any pain the next day. Every time I went to the hospital, they also gave me laser treatment for recovery, so now the scars are barely visible and a lot of fine hairs have grown around the incision area. Thank you so much to the director and director. I give it to you!

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List