Prev  Next  List
[Lips]

Mouth corner revision surgery + philtrum reduction

벌크왕 2024-01-15 (월) 15:29 5 Months ago 2031
Dr.
이현직
Hospital
아반트성형외과의원

I had lip surgery 3 years ago, but there was no effect and I only got a scar;;;; I promised myself that I would never bring up lips again, but I was so jealous when I saw people with pretty lips. After much thought, I decided to have the surgery again and received consultations from 5 hospitals, excluding the place where I had the surgery before. As a result, I got the surgery from Dr. Hyun Lee of Avant Plastic Surgery, which is why I chose this place. There are a lot of people who had failed lip corners and had reoperation here? He had a lot of experience with revision surgery and talked about the design while taking into account the parts and proportions I wanted, so I gained trust. The philtrum was reduced from 17mm to 3mm (incision under the nose). It hasn't been a month yet, so I have some chest fat and the swelling has not gone down, but the corners of my mouth have gone up naturally and my chest has also improved. Honestly, I'm very satisfied because I didn't have much. I was worried because it was a reoperation, but I'm so glad and I'll continue to monitor the progress.

Comment 5
농사짓자 2024-01-15 (월) 15:40 5 Months ago Address
It's pretty
hjhj31 2024-01-15 (월) 18:02 5 Months ago Address
pretty!
동미니 2024-01-15 (월) 23:20 5 Months ago Address
Wow, it's so good ㅠㅠ I'm jealous ㅜㅇ
이브공주 2024-01-16 (화) 02:38 5 Months ago Address
Yeppudya
팡피롱 2024-02-22 (목) 00:13 4 Months ago Address
Well done!!
Prev  Next  List