Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Double Chin]

I am sharing a review of the 7th week of jowl fat extraction injection/Facial Rams! (+Carboxy post-care review)

수숨미민 2023-01-19 (목) 23:42 1 Years ago 5210
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
턱살 람스 시술 전 모습

<턱살 람스 시술 전 모습>

턱살 람스 시술 7주 차

<턱살 람스 시술 7주 차>

턱살 람스 시술 7주 차

<턱살 람스 시술 7주 차>

턱살 람스 시술 7주 차

<턱살 람스 시술 7주 차>

<7th week of jowl Rams treatment><7th week of jowl Rams treatment><7th week of jowl Rams treatment>It's already been 7 weeks since I received the Rams double chin treatment! I can feel the time passing really quickly,,ㅠㅠ I felt that Rams Facial was effective from the 5th week, and after the 7th week, I felt it even more clearly! Many people around me say that my face has become much smaller, and I myself am very satisfied that the double chin area has disappeared when I take selfies or look in the mirror !! I received Carboxy treatment twice, but after receiving Carboxy, my face was swollen and swollen from gas for two weeks, which was a bit uncomfortable. However, it was said to be good for reducing lumps and facial fat and smoothing out lines, so just one last time. I'm thinking of taking it! Actually, I got my second carboxylic treatment this Monday, and my face is still really swollen haha. When I got my first carboxylic treatment, I didn't do any exercise, so I think the swelling lasted a while, but this time, I started exercising at the same time, so I think the swelling went down a little faster. ! Now the lumps are almost gone and I feel like there really is no discomfort after the procedure!! I was always stressed about my chin, but I am so happy that I got the Rams treatment and overcame my complex and started the new year!!!

Comment 5
에벌레 2023-01-20 (금) 22:13 1 Years ago Address
Wow, that's really good.ᐟ.ᐟ Can I ask for hospital information?

수숨미민 Writer 2023-01-25 (수) 16:02 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
쥬쨩 2023-01-21 (토) 17:13 1 Years ago Address
I was curious about Face Rams because there weren't many reviews, but thank you! The change is absolutely certain!!
발리쫑쫑 2023-01-22 (일) 08:42 1 Years ago Address
Great ! The detailed review was very helpful!!
두칫타니 2023-02-16 (목) 11:35 1 Years ago Address
Is Rams pulling it out with a syringe??
Prev  Next  List